REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.

Music
Reaction score
:) A new grow and wow no Autos:)

It's not quite fall yet but that's no excuse to not start my fall grow....
I figure starting now will hve me harvesting in late November early December and some icky sticky buds from good quality genetics will be the perfect gift for under my xmas tree.

Gonna germ 3 beans of each of these in cups of water till they show tap roots then into soil. (Did this yesterday 8-16)

And now onto those genetics:

REZ Sour Diesel bx1.5 X Chemdog DD (bought on Seed Bay)

SF Hansel Bubblicious x Cali orange bud(Description): (bought on Seed Bay)

The Bubblicious is very true to it's name. It has a powdery, musty sweet baseball card bubblegum flavor in vaporiser. The dry bud in a jar has a coffee skunky aroma, but when you break a bud it smells like sweet bubblegum with herbs.
It has a euphoric buzz that is very happy. It is sativa like, grows easily in soil, stretches in bloom, and is a moderate producer. The California Orange Bud again is true to its name. It has a really nice sweet orange rind aroma and taste. It coats the tongue with an orange flavor when you have it through a vaporizer.
The buzz is nicely balanced and strong. It is a very indica strain, stays short, easy to grow, and produces well.
The buds of both of the parents look like pure hash.

Original HeadBand Diesel X Chemdog D bx (Bought from Elite Gentics)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to pick up another grow tent off ebay and hve one tent for vegging and one for flowering. Vegging will be with a 400w MH bulb and flowering with a 600w HPS bulb. I will be taking clones from all three strains. The plan is to veg for 4 weeks or so then go 12/12.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beans were soaked in water overnight and to my surprise they all had tap roots showing this morning when I left for work...:) That is the fastest I hve ever had that happen. A sign that these are some hardy beans I hope... Got home from work and put them in blue cups with some Organic Soil by MG... IMG_0070.jpg

The soil is all organic and has none of those fertilizer pellets that add nutes each time you water...I hve used that type of soil with my auto grows but I am not taking chances with these beans.

pcduck said:
Pulling up a crate and :watchplant:

Nice to hve you aboard pc...this shld be a fun ride...hopefully at the end I hve a Mother Plant or two and lots of fine genetic crusty buds...:)

This should be a nice grow there Hamster, you have some fine genetics going on there not to mention the $$$ of the beans! I'm really interested in the Rez gear I have my eye on some as well! I'll defintely be watching this one good luck Hamster!

Phatpharmer

phatpharmer said:
This should be a nice grow there Hamster, you have some fine genetics going on there not to mention the $$$ of the beans! I'm really interested in the Rez gear I have my eye on some as well! I'll defintely be watching this one good luck Hamster!

Phatpharmer

Thanks Bro...I can't wait to see that Rez gear grow out myself...that was the one I bid on the hardest at seed bay...:)

Awesome list of west coast strains. This will be fun to watch. Are you planning on doing a SCOG or just letting them grow?

Trafic said:
Awesome list of west coast strains. This will be fun to watch. Are you planning on doing a SCOG or just letting them grow?

Thanks Trafic...I am super pumped for this grow...It will be nice to grow out good genetics for a change... No SCOG... just gonna grow em out and keep them as short and bushy as I can...As long as I don't get 9 females all will be good...:) I don't hve the room to grow out all 9 though. 2 females from each strain wld be perfect but I will settle for 1 each...

This is the hardest part...for me at least...I can not help but keep checking in on them every cpl hrs to see if they poked their lil heads above soil yet...still nothing though... I thought with how fast they showed tap roots in the glass that they wld break soil quickly as well... I am going to try and not look again till morning....I feel like a kid on Xmas eve waiting for morning to open my gifts...

I'll be here for this one too, Hamster. You always have very nice grows. Good luck and I'll be watching!

HazeMe said:
I'll be here for this one too, Hamster. You always have very nice grows. Good luck and I'll be watching!

Thanks Haze... I think this one is going to be fun...I am hoping the superior genetics will cause some superior results......:)

Okay here we go...Late last night I had the first guest pop through the soil and check in to my tent hotel... it was the Rez Sour Diesel x Chemdog Double Diesel...That made me very happy because those were the beans I am most interested in...then when I got home from work 2 Bubblicious x Cali orange bud had signed the guest registry...:)

I am still waiting for a representative of Elite genetics to show...No Headband Diesel:confused:

Oh well patience is a virtue...so the wait continues....

Pics:

Bubblicious x cali orange budIMG_0083.jpg

Rez SD x Chemdog DDIMG_0084.jpg

Well I am a lil worried because so far out of 9 only three hve sprouted....:confused: I still hold out hope for the rest though..only time will tell...

Bubblicious x cali orange bud....IMG_0102.jpg
REZ sour D x chemdog DD....IMG_0101.jpg

Move over guys...I want to watch too...

Nice line up....Green Mojo...on those seeds.

tcbud said:
Move over guys...I want to watch too...

Nice line up....Green Mojo...on those seeds.

Thank you tc...the seeds seem to need the green mojo...plenty of room for you to pull up a comfy chair...:)

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Subscribed.... and GL with all ur new beans Hampster....

Thanks for pullin up a seat and for the good luck JAAM....I think I need to throw some more beans in water...gotta say that this sucks...only 3 of 9 sprouted and none of the Elite Genetics Headband d x chemdog d sprouted...that pisses me off the most... I guess this is what you deal with when you go with the smaller breeders instead of the big name breeders...

Pop'n me a squat on this one! so rare to i catch a good grow from the beginning... bout to start up my second dwc in the next couple weeks, Can't wait!
:watchplant:
:48:

Latest posts

Back