REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
ishnish said:
Pop'n me a squat on this one! so rare to i catch a good grow from the beginning... bout to start up my second dwc in the next couple weeks, Can't wait!
:watchplant:
:48:

Thanks for climbing on board ish...I hve a weird feeling about this grow...I think things might change course from the original plan...we will hve to see....

Tonight I offered up more seeds to the seed gods since my first 9 only equaled 3..2 healthy and 1 sickly...so I just put 3 more headband diesel x chemdog d 2 more bubb x cali and 2 more rez sd x chemd dd....lets see what happens..

I can already feel this grow morphing into something else....lets see how it goes...:)

i'm watching over here also hamster lewis.:) .

so, did you have a problem germing these beans? you say only 3 germed from 9?:confused: . got pics?:) .

sending Green Mojo your way man...

Green Mojo at you Hamster.....Hope this round goes better.

IRISH said:
i'm watching over here also hamster lewis.:) .

so, did you have a problem germing these beans? you say only 3 germed from 9?:confused: . got pics?:) .

sending Green Mojo your way man...

Hey Irish...thanks for watching... Yeah I hve had a big problem with these beans germing...They all got tap roots quick in glasses of water but only 3 broke soil...and of the 3 it looks like 1 of the bubblicious x cali orange bud is going to die...:confused:
As for pics well they look like blue plastic cups with dirt in them...not much to see...I am going to keep them moist for another day or so and see what happens..then excavate and see if I can tell what happened...

tcbud said:
Green Mojo at you Hamster.....Hope this round goes better.

Thanks tc...can't thank you right now as the thanks button is gone....:)

I sure hope this round of seeds does better...they all hve shown small tap roots but I am gonna gve them a lil more time to get larger ones...then into soil...

Okay out of the first 9 seeds I got two keepers...:confused: A rez Sour D x Chemdog DD and a Bubblicious x Cali Orange bud....that sucks but what can I do except try some more seeds....so now I hve 3 Headband D x Chemdog d, 2 Rez SD x Chemdog DD and 2 bubblicious x Cali Orange in soil after letting them sit in water till they showed good sized tap roots...That was the last 3 of my Headband D x chemdog d from Elite Genetics...

I hope things go better this time.....

Here are the 2 survivors.... IMG_0120.jpg

Dang Hamster, I'm sorry to here about the bad germ rate... That really sucks! I really hope things turn around, and you get a very nice crop. Here's to hoping!

Cheers
HazeMe

Bummer on the germ rate Hamster Lewis:(

Hopefully with the few you have left you will find a mother plant that is killer:)

:bolt::bong2::bong2:

i got a hold of some bad beans myself last fall from kc brains. set me back, and threw my rotation off while i tried every trick to save what was destined to die off anyway.

imagine that. grown men , learning motherly ways.;) .

i learned from that dying grow, to discard the sickly beans, suck up the loss, and put something else down immediately.

looks like your a fast learner too.;) .

good luck on the remaining beans HL...

HazeMe said:
Dang Hamster, I'm sorry to here about the bad germ rate... That really sucks! I really hope things turn around, and you get a very nice crop. Here's to hoping!

Cheers
HazeMe

Thanks Haze...I hope things get better as well...I don't want to run through all my good seeds...

pcduck said:
Bummer on the germ rate Hamster Lewis:(

Hopefully with the few you have left you will find a mother plant that is killer:)

:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Thanks pc...that's exactly what I am thinking...I am not going to get all bummed out because if I get one really fine mother plant from this that I can keep and pull clones from all the time that will be awesome...:):)

IRISH said:
i got a hold of some bad beans myself last fall from kc brains. set me back, and threw my rotation off while i tried every trick to save what was destined to die off anyway.

imagine that. grown men , learning motherly ways.;) .

i learned from that dying grow, to discard the sickly beans, suck up the loss, and put something else down immediately.

looks like your a fast learner too.;) .

good luck on the remaining beans HL...

Thanks IRISH...yeah I only need one kick in the pants to learn my lesson...:)

Okay from the new round of seeds I hve another Rez SD x Chemdog DD...

Hopefully these damn Headband Diesel seeds will break dirt as well...not like I can email Elite Gentetics and complain since they got popped last month...

found this yesterday:

this one has a uncool yet informative article of seeds being killed in the mail-craziness! i'd be so pissed!!
hxxp://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/articles/2215.html

you gotta scroll down a bit to get to the article.

some more MOJO for ya, this time with a bit more Nitrogen...

Cannabiscotti said:
found this yesterday:

this one has a uncool yet informative article of seeds being killed in the mail-craziness! i'd be so pissed!!
hxxp://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/articles/2215.html

you gotta scroll down a bit to get to the article.

some more MOJO for ya, this time with a bit more Nitrogen...

Thanks Bro...that article was not cool at all...it is 7 years old so I wonder if that machine is being used? It still does not excuse the Elite Genetic seeds though because they were shipped from inside the US...thanks for the MOJO....

BIU:bolt::bong2: still :watchplant:

pcduck said:
BIU:bolt::bong2: still :watchplant:

Thanks for hanging in there pc...I got 2 SD and a Bubblicious so far....
I just checked on the last set of seeds and found the weirdest thing I hve seen while germing seeds...in 2 of the Headband D cups the seeds I planted with tap roots the other day were sitting on top of the soil in the cups??:confused:
***...I know I buried them deep enough...how the heck did they get on top of the soil? They were no bigger then when I put them in the soil so they did not grow out...anyone ever have this happen to them?

Latest posts

Back