REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
:confused2: I never had one do that once I put them under the light. I did have some that tried crawling to the light when I was slow on removing the black cover.

pcduck said:
:confused2: I never had one do that once I put them under the light. I did have some that tried crawling to the light when I was slow on removing the black cover.

Yeah I am stumped...I put them back in the soil but I don't know if their magical trip to the surface damaged them...I guess we will see...these are the last of my HBD x Chemdog D....so I hope they survive...

:watchplant:
MOJO MOJO MOJO
GREEN MOJO!!!
:lama: :48: :D <-- i swear i just saw this face wink at me...

ishnish said:
:watchplant:
MOJO MOJO MOJO
GREEN MOJO!!!
:lama: :48: :D <-- i swear i just saw this face wink at me...

Thanks Ish...................and I want some of what you are smoking tonight.....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Ish...................and I want some of what you are smoking tonight.....:)

just some good ol' local loco.. tastes kinda funny at first.. :confused:
but it hits the spot!! is there a local 420 union smokers near you?

ishnish said:
just some good ol' local loco.. tastes kinda funny at first.. :confused:
but it hits the spot!! is there a local 420 smokers union near you?

I don't even know how I wld find out if there was... I live NJ...and as far as MJ goes this state sucks...I think they are getting ready to pass a medical MJ law but you pretty much hve to be at deaths door to get a license...

Hamster Lewis said:
I don't even know how I wld find out if there was... I live NJ...and as far as MJ goes this state sucks...I think they are getting ready to pass a medical MJ law but you pretty much hve to be at deaths door to get a license...
bummer dude...
gotta play the hand your dealt i guess..
maybe tomorrow you'll get a straight flush eh? :D

Okay well this second set of seeds I put in soil is not exactly doing a whole lot either....I hve never had this much trouble getting seeds to pop....

It does look like I hve 1 Headband D x Chemdog D coming through the soil though...now I hve to hope it turns out to be female because I hve no more of those beans left....

So the tally so far is:

2 Rez Sour D x Chemdog DD
1 Bubblicious x Cali orange bud
1 HBD x Chemdog D

Going to throw 2 more Bub x cali and 1 more Rez in water and try and get them to eventually sprout...

The 2 rez and the Bubb>>>>> IMG_0138.jpg

It now looks like the Headband cross is not going to survive...6 beans and not one made it....that sucks real hard.

wow, all of that sucks!! you may need to order some more of a diff strain Quick if your gonna continue your fall grow....hell maybe some fems....sorry to here about the f***** up germ rate man

Sorry about the headband hampster, i know you were looking forward to those. I ordered from elite also, but had better luck than you, out of 6, 5 of them thrived, but only 2 of them were female. I got his strawberry diesel and bananna kush. Good luck with the grow.

What the heck is going on over there HL?:shocked:

uptosumpn said:
wow, all of that sucks!! you may need to order some more of a diff strain Quick if your gonna continue your fall grow....hell maybe some fems....sorry to here about the f***** up germ rate man

Thanks upto...I don't hve to order any more seeds though because I am a Strain ***** and I freely admit to it....:D

I hve something planned....

smoky anda bandit said:
Sorry about the headband hampster, i know you were looking forward to those. I ordered from elite also, but had better luck than you, out of 6, 5 of them thrived, but only 2 of them were female. I got his strawberry diesel and bananna kush. Good luck with the grow.

Thanks smoky...yeah you are right I was really pumped about those beans...that is what sucks the most...but I will come up with something else in its place...I am glad you at least got some females from those EG beans...those sound real nice by the way...:)

pcduck said:
What the heck is going on over there HL?:shocked:

pc I hve no idea what is going on...The only thing different with this grow is the beans...other then that I am doing nothing different...I might hve to try some other beans...

we all are waiting bro.....because we all are whores to our mj

Hamster Lewis said:
pc I hve no idea what is going on...The only thing different with this grow is the beans...other then that I am doing nothing different...I might hve to try some other beans...

Have you contacted the seedbank? Maybe they will make it right and also let the breeder know there is problems with that strain.

Hey ham, still at it huh? A shame about those rez SD x CD beans... You should at least get a free pack or even your money back since they failed. Who knows. Hope to see some green stuff soon!

pcduck said:
Have you contacted the seedbank? Maybe they will make it right and also let the breeder know there is problems with that strain.

Well elite genetics got popped last month so I wld rather not hve any more contact with them..for all I know LEO took over answering their emails...:)

And the other ones were off seedbay..and to be honest I hve gotten a cpl to germ from them...it's the EG beans that hve not done squat...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey ham, still at it huh? A shame about those rez SD x CD beans... You should at least get a free pack or even your money back since they failed. Who knows. Hope to see some green stuff soon!

Thanks Mental...and I will get some green growing soon......gotta always hve a plan B....:)

Latest posts

Back