REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hamster Lewis said:
Well elite genetics got popped last month so I wld rather not hve any more contact with them..for all I know LEO took over answering their emails...:)

Good idea HL...

They sure sounded good, just unfortunate:(

pcduck said:
Good idea HL...

They sure sounded good, just unfortunate:(

Yeah they did sound real good...but what can you do except move on...

First off let me say how nice it is to hve the forum up and running again...that was a rough 24 hours or so...I felt like I was going through detox...:)

Now with that out of the way let me turn my attention towards this grow and specifically The Headband D cross....The one that actually broke soil but then had its first leaves turn black and led me to believe it had died has come back from the dead....:D :hubba: When the leaves turned black and fell off I kept it under the cfl's and continued giving it water when it needed in hopes of some miraculous recovery...well it paid off..this lil bugger is a fighter...here is a pic.... IMG_0153.jpg

Here are 2 others.....cali.jpg sd.jpg

I also hve changed up my germination routine and gone back to the soil I was using for the autos and put a Cali orange in one blue cup and added a new contender...a Nirvana AK-48 in the other cup of soil.
Also put a Rez sour d and another Cali orange in Rapid Rooter Plugs and going to see how that works out...trying to cover my bases....

Excellent news to turn the page on.....

and I got to say....
It is dang fine to be here looking at your Headband!

Headline

MP and Headband Rise to Post Another Day!

tcbud said:
Excellent news to turn the page on.....

and I got to say....
It is dang fine to be here looking at your Headband!

Headline

MP and Headband Rise to Post Another Day!

Thanks tc...and I love that headline...it's been a good day all around...:)

Lets hope you can get at least one nice mother from those Headband seeds! Then your purchase was worth it. Here's to hoping!

Cheers
HazeMe

HazeMe said:
Lets hope you can get at least one nice mother from those Headband seeds! Then your purchase was worth it. Here's to hoping!

Cheers
HazeMe

Thanks Haze...that's what I am hoping for...All I need is for this Headband cross to be healthy and female and the other 5 beans of this strain that did not pop will be forgotten....I can take as many clones as I need off of it and keep her as a mother....:)

IRISH said:
Green Mojo for your babies HL...Irish...

Thank you IRISH....for some reason these seeds seem to need it more then any other seeds I hve grown from before...

Glad to see things getting better for ya HL!
Here's a Greeeen Mo-Mojo boost for ya!
:48:

ishnish said:
Glad to see things getting better for ya HL!
Here's a Greeeen Mo-Mojo boost for ya!
:48:

Thanks ish...things hve gotten a bit better but these beans are still a pain in the butt to germ... I ordered some LA Confidential and AK 48 beans from Attitude yesterday just in case...

Well with all the bad luck I hve had with these breeder strains I went on Attitude and bought some LA Confidential by DNA Genetics and some AK 48 by Nirvana and as soon as they arrive will add them to this grow...got a bunch of freebies as well......:)

Hamster, did you ever make any seeds from your autos? If so, you can always grow some more autos!

HazeMe

HazeMe said:
Hamster, did you ever make any seeds from your autos? If so, you can always grow some more autos!

HazeMe

No I skipped on the seed making....plus I want a break from autos for a grow...I love growing them but I need to switch it up a bit this grow...:)

Hey hamster, good lookin sprouts!

Are those your elite genetics seeds? I ordered mine about 2 weeks after you ordered yours, I didnt get mine so I called the money order company and they said it was cashed and gave me the date it was cashed.. Well the following day they got BUSTED!!

Here I am a legal med user and I thought they were the same.... Thats got to be one of the dumbest operations ever!! Breed and sell seeds illegaly over the internet??? LOL

Well I hope they turn out good for you!! happy growing

Good news on the headband HL, cant wait to see that baby GROW. Good luck

MindzEye said:
Hey hamster, good lookin sprouts!

Are those your elite genetics seeds? I ordered mine about 2 weeks after you ordered yours, I didnt get mine so I called the money order company and they said it was cashed and gave me the date it was cashed.. Well the following day they got BUSTED!!

Here I am a legal med user and I thought they were the same.... Thats got to be one of the dumbest operations ever!! Breed and sell seeds illegaly over the internet??? LOL

Well I hope they turn out good for you!! happy growing

Yeah the Headband Diesel x Chemdog Diesel is from Elite Genetics it's their Chemhead....the others are from seedbay auction...and yes they are dumb...I shld hve known better then to order from them when I found out the seeds were coming from inside the USA in Indiana I believe... They just had such a yummy menu of strains though...sorry to hear you got beat for your cash....

smoky anda bandit said:
Good news on the headband HL, cant wait to see that baby GROW. Good luck

Thanks smoky... I am looking forward to that one as well... I hope it turns out to be female....:)

Just got back from Lowes where I picked up some Jiffy Pucks and some fine sandpaper...I am going to try to germ some more of my seedbay beans and I am revamping my germination routine...Beans will get sanded down a bit with some fine sandpaer, then put in a cup of water ph'd to 6.5. Once a descent sized tap root appears they will go into Jiffy pucks that hve also been soaked in water ph'd to 6.5 and the dome will go on them till they sprout....I hope this will increase my germ ratio which up to this point has sucked big time....

My beans from Attitude will get here this week so I think today I will put some Purple Bastard x Bogglegum into the cups today and add them to the grow....

Latest posts

Back