Nebula and Northern Lights by RedandWhite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29 days now...........

29 days flower-GF1.JPG

29 days flower-GF1 3.JPG

29 days flower-GF2 2.JPG

29 days flower-GF3.JPG

29 days flower-NL2.JPG

29 days flower-RH2.JPG

Man, that Royal Hawaiian looks incredible, it's been my favorite of yours since I started following your GJ. As usual, I'm jealous, and the pics are great!

Thanks, fluid. The RH is really a great strain. Very flavorful and quite potent.

Tomorrow is 5 weeks now.

34 days flower-RH2.JPG

34 days flower-NL2.JPG

34 days flower-GF buds.JPG

34 days flower-GF bud.JPG

34 days flower-GF3 4.JPG

34 days flower-GF3 2.JPG

34 days flower-GF2.JPG

30 days flower-RH2.JPG

30 days flower-NL2 2.JPG

30 days flower-GF3 2.JPG

The ladies are looking great as always RedandWhite. Gonna get some nice size cola's from those ladies by the looks of the pics. Congrats once again on making High Times. You are the man. ;)

I miss the grapefruit. I had it at Any Day in amsterdam, and it was amazing. They look GREAT! Keep us posted.

Thanks TBG- there are a few colas that are already starting to impress us. Especially on the GF. There's some nice ones on the RH as well, including a huge, wide, mutant (lol) bud.

NL2 is filling in nice and thick, while NL1 is still a little farther behind.

Can't wait to take that first NL, as we are ready for some hash from the trimmings, as well.

AeroTX- I sure hope the GF is as good as it looks, because it looks excellent. So sticky you have to be careful inspecting it as your hands and arms (and clothing) will get resin all over.

Darth- The RH is proven itself around here many times. Stash was getting very low, so it was time to do it again. She is here to stay in my garden.

40 DAYS FLOWER-GF1.JPG

40 DAYS FLOWER-GF2.JPG

40 DAYS FLOWER-GF3 2.JPG

40 DAYS FLOWER-GF BIGGIES.JPG

40 days flower-NL2.JPG

40 DAYS FLOWER-NL2 2.JPG

40 DAYS FLOWER-RH2.JPG

40 DAYS FLOWER-RH2 2.JPG

40 days flower-RH2 4.JPG

40 days flower-GF3.JPG

My god man the cola on the RH looks like a friggin softball. :eek: Damn dude i wish i could just stick my nose in your grow room for just a minute to inhale all those sweet smells. :D Looking great RedandWhite. ;)

And I too, wish you could, my friend.

I think you would like it.........

We're gettin' happy over here. :D

Those platns look incredible. Congratulations!! Shouldn't be too much longer now...

RedandWhite those ladies are getting huge on ya man. How big is that cola in the bottom left picture? She looks big. Great job as always keep it up. ;)

Thanks Fluid. Pretty soon, my friend.

TBG-That RH cola is bigger than a beer can and probably 12-14" at the moment. There's a few of'em on this one. The GF dongs are much longer and just starting to "club" a little towards the light. Each GF has at least 7-8 while one has more.

45 days flower-RH2.JPG

45 days flower-GF biggies.JPG

Dude....a man after my own heart. Good ole jimmy beam and huge fat buds. :D
I'll bring some coca cola and ice!!!:p

I'm trying to jump into the computer screen!! Two of my favorites. :) Nuggets look GREAT!

Wow those are some excellent looking girls. Cant wait to hear the smoke report

Thanks fellas.

And Mutt, Beam and Cokes with some fine herb? That's 3 nights a week for me already (seven, if it's just the weed-lol)! Nectar of the gods.

Today I have no pics, but spent some serious time LOOKING at my plants. We're pretty late in flower, but I see no last-minute pollen sacks anywhere. Having experienced a few in the past, I keep an eye out these days. My once-dark, lush, green fans are starting to give up some of that N and are slowly fading to light green. The NLs are still the darkest for the most part, but they are yellowing more from the edges in. A couple of older leaves on GF3 are totally yellow. I imagine they'll fall off soon. Usually, by now, my fans are crispy and for the most part, have already made the ultimate sacrifice, so to have this much green near the end is nice I guess.

I stopped by my buddy's yesterday who just recently harvested his 13-plant outdoor crop. I was quite envious as he sent me home with samples of his Grape, Evergreen, Melon, and Amnesia. Very nice. I gifted him 2 GFs, a RH and a NL- all clones. The four that I had here, but not before cutting 4 times on each one. He is just getting started indoors and I needed the space here to root clones for my next crop. I have 2 nice Sensitrons that we just transplanted recently that I'm considering. Also on the might-do list will be clones of Cherry Berry, Royal Hawaiian, Tooty Fruity, Super Silver Haze, and the Grape Fruit again.

Man, if I only had the space I need........

Everyday would be Christmas.

Man RedandWhite i'm glad the camera was a calling ya because the ladies look beautiful. You can really see they are starting to pack it on bt the looks of things. Keep it up man and keep those pics coming. ;)

Latest posts

Back