Nebula and Northern Lights by RedandWhite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, TBG and Mutt.

Today is day 52, so it won't be much longer. I've decided to take at least one plant the day after tomorrow. Last time I checked the triches (a couple of days ago), GF1 was sporting a few ambers, but NL2 wasn't far behind. I'll check'em again in two days and chop one down, if not two.

52 days flower.JPG

52 days flower-GF1.JPG

52 days flower-GF3 3.JPG

103-52 days flower-GF2.JPG

104-52 days flower-GF3.JPG

52 days flower-NL1.JPG

106-52 days flower-NL2.JPG

105-52 days flower-NL1 2.JPG

52 days flower-RH2.JPG

107-52 days flower-RH2 2.JPG

Whats going on RedandWhite. Damn man it's hard to believe that your journal is coming to an end already. It seems like you just started it yesterday but i guess that's how growing is. ;) Man those ladies look great and i bet they smell even better. :D What do ya have planned for your next grow? You did a great job on this grow as you do with all your grows, Be sure and give us a smoke report on them fine ladies when they are dried and cured.

Wow done already. Kinda makes me sad. I looked forward every couple of days to see this grow journal while drinkin my mornin cup o joe.:( Looks wonderful man. Can't wait for the smoke report either.:D

Mutt said:
Wow done already. Kinda makes me sad. I looked forward every couple of days to see this grow journal while drinkin my mornin cup o joe.:( Looks wonderful man. Can't wait for the smoke report either.:D

Yeah, I feel the same way..... that RH is just amazing, the wide cola nug will be so awesome, no doubt. To echo TBG, what will you be growing next? Did you take clones from any of these?

Well TBG, we're almost there, not quite yet, though. Still some work to do. To answer you and Fluid, yes, I have clones (scattered around) from these. I also have two nice Sensitron clones in medium pots under my flourescents. I'm still not sure if I will do some of the GF right away with them again or pick up a Cherry Berry clone or two that I also have stashed at my buddy's.

Thank you, too, Mutt for being here to follow along. Yes, there will be a smoke report, but we gotta get through the harvest yet-lol.

I thank you all who came by.

Now let's finish the game..........

RedandWhite, Stunning, just Stunning. Great pics. Be a great winter for you!
Encore! Encore!

hey R&W. gotta quick Question. Why are two of those pics look like they have a black light on em?
Just wondering if you put that in the grow area for some reason. Or if it was the camera?
Looks cool. Its the two top right pics on your last post.

Ok, Mutt, Put down the pipe and back away slowly:D Just kiddin', I thought the same thing first time I saw it too.

Thanks guys.

Some of those pics were just moments before the light came on. The others were just after.

I just checked'em. GF2 and NL2 will fall in the morning.

Fluid, I never weigh in while it's wet. I always wait until everything's dry.

Well, this morning found GF2 and NL getting the chop.

These two were physically the smallest of their respective strains, but had a decent number of amber triches.

I may take two more this weekend.

Chopping day-GF2.JPG

Chopping day-GF2 2.JPG

Chopping day-GF2 3.JPG

Chopping day-NL2 3.JPG

Chopping day-NL2 4.JPG

Chopping day-NL2 2.JPG

Man as much as i hate to see ya chop those beauties down you must do what you must do. ;) Looks like your gonna get a nice yield also. Once again RedandWhite great job on the grow and look foward to all your future grows.

Hot damn!! Those ladies look good. :cool: So, are you a Bears or a Cardinals fan? :p

Chop man, figured you'd need a chain saw. :p
Excellent pics man. It has been a treat so far.:D

Go Bears! I've been a die-hard Bears fan since I was born (long time), so the years where they actually do something are very sweet. 11-5 wasn't bad last year-hell, it won the division, but to lose that playoff game to Seattle really made us sick. Watch out this year, 'cause the Monsters of the Midway are back!

Well Redandwhite I to am a Die-Hard BEARS fan but they lost to the Carolina Panthers and not Seattle in the playoffs last year. But we did beat them earlier this year 40-6. What a great win we did have on monday night though led by our defense and special teams. By the way, great job on your grow. You do have an art...............DA BEARS

RedandWhite said:
Go Bears! I've been a die-hard Bears fan since I was born (long time), so the years where they actually do something are very sweet. 11-5 wasn't bad last year-hell, it won the division, but to lose that playoff game to Seattle really made us sick. Watch out this year, 'cause the Monsters of the Midway are back!

Haha, I am a Lions fan. :(

Latest posts

Back