Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hamster :D I have ONE lil baby girl showing herself this morning :banana: 4 to go so keep that MOJO comin' peeps !!!!!

may your plants always be girls and your smoke always be bomb...

Hey OHC, looking good. I am at 4 weeks of a White Russian grow myself, regular non-auto seeds from Serious Seeds. I will post a journal once I get to flowering. Tell me though, did yours get stinky in mid veg?

#4 popped out around midnight on the 18th. One more to go - fingers crossed. I'm dissapointed that the new HO T5 didn't come in Fridays mail. Maybe Mon? They shipped ground so I'm low on Brown Santas list and between us I have been naughty a time or two this year.:eek: shhhhh.

Thanks 2dog and Chef and Tact for popping in with positive thoughts - xox

Tact - HEY :) I don't know what to tell you man, check with 225 about the AWR mid veg odor.... this is my first time and I don't have any grows to draw an opinion on. My WW did have a definate smell mid veg which I noticed is not as strong today. I'm a newb - I just talk to much - thus the 400 posts - but it's no indicator of experience or knowledge. I'm trying to work myself up to a new years resolution of fewer posts. I once had a great boss... a man of few words. In his office was a sign that said "BE BRIEF". I admire those who can say more with deliberate exacting words. It's like a whisper - it commands attention.

Yeah I hve had "sleeper" beans that hve popped after i almost gve up on them...

trying to be patient but it's like waiting on Christmas when you're 5 years old. Nothing yet.

yea, for me it's always a battle between 'a watched pot never boils' and trying to straight up 'will it to the surface' with my mind/energy. Both seem to end in frustration.:rofl:

Thanks for the shout out, OHC! I'm rolling in to watch your grow closely. And giving some MOJO to your UPS driver. If only HAMSTER had your route--you'd have had those T5's last week!

4 of my 5 autos germinated. One still doing nothing. Let's share some green Mojo, Seestah!

Nothing new - I consoled myself with online shopping...... New drapes and lamps for the LR.... Some girls buy purses and shoes, I buy drapes and lamps - third switch out in four years ..... I'm outa control.
Just spotted Brown at the door with my new T5 and more. So bummed I didn't even check out the hineys and there were two drivers - must be a training day.
I might drop a couple of the reg auto AK47s if nothing happens by Friday.

Bah humbug ! Almost forgot .....
GREEN MOJO MM :)

5th day since 4th Auto sprouted
9th day for WW 12/12

I've been fretting over my WW. I didn't realize she would dry out so much faster once under the HPS and I let her get to dry this week. She was bone dry by the time it hit me... She's on the mend but all the leaves around the bottom that were half baked from M and or N defeciency earlier, bit the dust....

Then I got anxious because I havn't seen the growth spurt that others talk about. I sat in the tent in the dark feeling a bit foolish thinking I had light leaks....but that doesn't seem to be the issue. Well, seems we've turned a corner in spite of the loss of leaves. My two main colas (or flowers at this stage? new to proper terms) have definately had a growth spurt and all flowers have at least some hairs as of this AM. Big relief.... WOW I feel like a farmer :farm: - or at least a farmers daughter this morning.

The 5th Auto didn't make it :cry: . I dug around in the soil to find a seed missing it's tap root. I suspect I destroyed it in planting. Ahhh well. An 80% propigation rate is definately an improvement. The others are doing well - a lot of variation in height even though they are all exact height from light. I'll adjust that when I replant into 2gal. pots Sunday. I'll take and post updated pic Sun as well....
:postpicsworthless:
so here's some cute lil sprouts.....

Off for last min. shopping.... Merry Christmas to all.

r4078767514.jpg

I'm very happy and very sad fer you. Good luck with the shopping and beware farmers daughter of traveling salesman. Happy holidays!

Hope ya get your girl rehydrated, best of luck with your grow.

She shld be fine...I hve had a plant or two get very dry and wilting and brought them back....

Latest posts

Back