Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well looks good so far. ill be watching this one closely. Heres some GREEN MOJO for ya.

OHC, this is the timex, GJ? right? keep on tickin!

:welcome: biggin

ozzydiodude said:
OHC I think all you need is

Green Mojo
MUCH appreciated Ozzie. I almost didn't recognize you - have you lost weight? new do? Lookin' smart in your after 5 :cool:.

biggin said:
well looks good so far. ill be watching this one closely. Heres some GREEN MOJO for ya.
Welcome to my humble GJ, Biggin. :) Thanks for the MOJO ! :peace:

FA$TCA$H said:

You got that right $$ - keep tellin' myself to just B R E A T H E.

WHOA, OHC! Your autos are doing fantastic! Look at the great color, and all those leaves. They look terrific. BRAVO!!!! I'm just a bit behind you with my White Dwarf Autos---mine are still much smaller, boo hoo! I think we germed about the same time, didn't we? Here's a picture of one of my autos so you can see how much nicer yours are!

Keep up the good work. You're inspiring me!

And I'm crossing my fingers on your WW girl....she's gonna make it, she's gonna make it, she's gonna make it.....

CHEF?????? Dishwasher soap upload needed!!!!

AutoWhDwarf14days.jpg

Wish i had advice to give on the WW but been a long time since I've done soil. Cute little bud though! Sooo empowering when those little beauties start to show up. And when i take a big headfull of the intense scent they give, it's like a b12 shot.

No matter what, just don't stress. It's all a learning process and it's more about steps in the right direction. You have the passion and the drive, everything else can be learned. And this is the best way to learn. Sheer frustration and problems. Get em out of the way during your first handful of grows and go from beginner to experienced in 0-60.
Here's a little :heart: for your babies. (and for you as well:))

mojavemama said:
WHOA, OHC! Your autos are doing fantastic! Look at the great color, and all those leaves. They look terrific. BRAVO!!!! I'm just a bit behind you with my White Dwarf Autos---mine are still much smaller, boo hoo! I think we germed about the same time, didn't we? Here's a picture of one of my autos so you can see how much nicer yours are!

Keep up the good work. You're inspiring me!

And I'm crossing my fingers on your WW girl....she's gonna make it, she's gonna make it, she's gonna make it.....

CHEF?????? Dishwasher soap upload needed!!!!

Hey MojaveMama :ciao: Been missing your smile.
I know you didn't ask but because I care I want to tell you - it's time to repot that auto. Put her in a 2 or 3 gallon pot, whatever you got. Things move along fast with these autos...... we should be able to confirm sex in another week. Please keep me posted. I was just talking about your auto grow today with an interested FG.
Thanks for the fingers crossed. If worry were all that's needed she would kick out 4 lb. :rolleyes:

monkeybusiness said:
Wish i had advice to give on the WW but been a long time since I've done soil. Cute little bud though! Sooo empowering when those little beauties start to show up. And when i take a big headfull of the intense scent they give, it's like a b12 shot.

No matter what, just don't stress. It's all a learning process and it's more about steps in the right direction. You have the passion and the drive, everything else can be learned. And this is the best way to learn. Sheer frustration and problems. Get em out of the way during your first handful of grows and go from beginner to experienced in 0-60.
Here's a little :heart: for your babies. (and for you as well:))
"sheer frustration and problems".... BINGO :D

Backatcha monkey b. xox :heart:

OHC

FA$TCA$H said:

OldHippieChick said:
Welcome to my humble GJ, Biggin. :) Thanks for the MOJO ! :peace:

thanks you guys; i love MP and as soon as im ready im going to put my first grow up.

Someone call fer the dish washer mojo? Cascade, lemon scent baby!

Hey OHC! Waving at you down there!!!

Wow, you said things move along fast, but I couldn't believe it when I went in the veg room this morning and saw how much they had grown overnight. SO you think I should repot them already? Ok!!! I"ll put that on today's schedule.
I'm excited!!!

Big hugs and smiles.

Yes - do - I swear MoMom MINE also had a growth spurt overnight. They are definately taller and wider. Wow. Two are 8" dia at the widest point and 3.5" tall this AM.

Uh Oh, I see Irish checking in! Watch out, OHC, don't let him breathe on your plants. He's still got a hangover from partying with the 250 drunken Irishmen at the VFW hall. :bolt:

My Gosh, OHC! So it wasn't my imagination. They DO grow overnight a lot. Wow. I'm stunned, truly. These girls are amazing....
How about a picture today???

uhhhh I think I'll wait a bit - for dramatic effect lol. But start measuring just for kix....

I'm not afraid of a drunken Irishman....he's been real supportive. We gota keep some of the old timers around for street cred.

have you ever flushed the ww, and checked her run off ph HC? do you have a tds meter? if so, and you have checked this, what was the ppm's also?...

don't let this^ sound frightening. just some things you will need to know with this hobby of ours...

the ppm's will let us know exactly how much food she is being given at this point in her growth cycle...did you say 2 weeks 12/12? i would say at this time she should be around the 400-450 level. this is a low figure, but look who the subject is. and, this is a soil grow...

if at this point you have seen no sign of repair, you will need to flush, and tell us the above mentioned...

although, if there is noticeable repair, stay on course...

i read a little about the GO line. makes me wonder if there is something missing...

another thing. is your water hard? thier site claims hard water may hinder the nute ph balance. something else to look at...are you adding anything else at this time besides the bio bloom?...

tell us these answers before you take drastic measures...;) ...

>>>edit...what is the n-p-k of the bloom?...

Irish I lied - the ph meter I have is not a Hanna 6000 - it's a Milwaukee 600 and I don't see on the specs where it measures ppm - please if you have an opinion - recommend a ppm meter that's adequate but cheaper and I'll get it ordered. I picked this based on a soil growers feedback. I don't know where I got it in my head it was a Hanna..... my bad.

My water is not hard - but i notice it seems high in calcium or some sort of whiteish buildup in the toilet that is rarely used. I'm in one of the top ten water quality cities mentioned in another post here on the forum.....

This last feeding I included bio weed, bio thrive (grow) and the two blooms: bio thrive (bud) and bio bloom at 3/4 strength along with some cal mag at full strength plus.
The npk of the two blooms - according the the label are:
Bio Bud 0.5 - 0.1 - 1
Bio Thrive Bloom 2 - 4 -2
Sounds awfully low
Here's the others for the full picture
Bio Thrive Grow 4 - 3 - 3
Bio Weed 0.2 - 0 - 0.3
Bio Marine 2 - 3 - 1 (I've not used this)
Bio Root 1 - 1 - 1

Go ahead - don't hold back
thanks for your time and serious though.

Edited to add: Yes I flushed her a couple times - once in late veg and again recently and the soil and run off were both at 6.4

Latest posts

Back