Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Gribble

Reaction score
First off i have to give props to hamster lewis, for answering all my questions and really helping me get this grow off the ground. secondly i would like to thank everybody on this forum who helps novices and has patience and experience. that being said.....

what ill be growing, all of which are from dope-seeds, 2 short stuff russian rocket fuel femmed, 2 short stuff himalaya blue diesel femmed, and 1 autoflowering mystery strain, could be short stuff, could be a "kush" strain. stick with me over the next couple months and find out!

What I'm working with is: a 2"x4"x5" mylar lined grow tent, a digital greenhouse 400w ballast, lightwing reflector, 400w mh bulb for first 3 weeks or so and a 400w hps bulb for the rest of the grow, a turbo fan blowing from the top vent hole for intake and a tower fan to strengthen the stems, a carbon filter/ionizer combo to keep smell low(ish). for soil im using an organic potting soil with vermiculite at a 3:1 ration. for nutes i have tiger bloom and probably wont give them anything until they start showing sex. plan on running a 20/4 light cycle straight through, trying to optimize my yeild.

My grow tent is pretty good with temps. mid 70s lights on and mid to low 60s at dark. 43% RH. My tap water is also pretty good. right around 6.8 and with the tiger bloom will probably drop it some more. Will try to keep my water PH at 6.5.

Germinated 2 RRF, 2 HBD, and 1 mystery (stick around to find out). all 5 popped in less than 48 hours so im quite pleased about that. Stuck them all in those seed starting pellets yesterday with just a weak CFL over them to hopefully get them to sprout. will be making sure they dont get dried out at all and shortly after sprouting i plan on sticking them under the 400w mh with it 18" or so above them. Then transplanting into 10" pots into the previously stated soil. theres no need for pics quite yet, unless you guys want to see wet soil lol.

good luck and remember......

:postpicsworthless:

lol as soon as the babies show themselves, pics will be posted!!!!!!!! or i could just use a whole lot of adjectives instead of pics

Pulling up a seat and a fat one on this one.

:watchplant:

Pulling up my comfy chair as well....I am glad I cld help wally....

BIG GREEN MOJO for you and the lil ones....

may i pull up a chair aswel like to watch the RRF:)

Ahhhhh I love a good auto grow.....
Obligatory shots of dirt in pots are a welcome substitute for adjectives :hubba:
Best of luck and GREEN MOJO for your grow....

Awesome! Good luck man! Pulling up a big comfy chair. GREEN MOJO

well fruity it looks like you get to see a baby RRF right now........

and i know im growing 5 plants. whats with the 6th seed starter? well i decided to grow a tomato plant as well. called Tiny Tim, finishes in 60 days and grows about 18 inches tall, thought it would fit in with these plants

IMG_0249.jpg

checked on em before going to bed and a hbd decided to come up to the light! i dont trust the cfl i had lighting them so i ended up setting up my 400w mh light. its about 2 feet or so above them and temps are around 76 degrees. is that about right?

wally150 said:
checked on em before going to bed and a hbd decided to come up to the light! i dont trust the cfl i had lighting them so i ended up setting up my 400w mh light. its about 2 feet or so above them and temps are around 76 degrees. is that about right?

Just keep a close eye on them til you can tell how they handle HID lighting...I hve had a few that hated it....others hve no problem

im hoping they just tan under that mh and love it. ill be keeping a close eye on them though.

got a quick pic for you guys. i got a sprouted HBD and the tomato plant is sprouting! tomato plant is the upper right one, dunno if the pic shows it too great though... it also looks like the little guys are liking the lighting, what do you guys think?

9-17-10.jpg

Will be watching and good luck. As i also have a 2x4x5 grow box i built with a 400 watter so realy anxious to see how it gos, since i cant fire mine up yet. The only thing i got diff is the beans i went with Lowryder2 but being auto hopen there all about the same on the yeilds.

If I add my comfy chair to the front of the tent, the poor guy won't be able to get in. Too bad, climb over, I wanna watch, lmao

lol please do bennyboy. any suggestions of when i should transplant these into their 2nd and final 10" homes?

Latest posts

Back