Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Wally! Good choice of beans :hubba:. I have one HBD and three RRFs about 3 weeks old. I bought femmed RRFs by accident and sure enough, 2 are fems. The 3rd RRF is a week behind and hasn't sexed yet.

wally150 said:
lol please do bennyboy. any suggestions of when i should transplant these into their 2nd and final 10" homes?

I transplant my autos after they get their 2nd set of true leaves....

got a quick update with pics. another HBD sprouted and my mystery sprouted. and i got some close ups for ya! first one is the HBD and second one is of the RRF

1-18-10.jpg

1-18-10hbd.jpg

1-18-10rrf.jpg

looks good wally, pulling up a spot. cant wait to see how the rocket fuel turns out! Green mojo for the little ones

What do the 10 pots hold for liters? I was going to go with 10 liter square pots so bout 2n a half gal. I would be able to fit 10 in my cab.

guess i got the munchies....looked like ya were sproutin out of ding dongs. LMAO

thanks maui monster! hope that chair is comfy.

id have to guess that the pots are 1.5 gallons or so. didnt pay much attention to the capacity. ive seen multiple auto grows use pots around this size, some use slightly smaller pots, i believe they are about 8" and are a gallon or so....

roflmao fastcash. they certainly do. btw those seed starters dont get tall enough when saturated, i was hoping to go from them to the final 10" pots but instead i had to transplant them to some 8 oz seed things.......the roots grew out of those "ding dongs" and were getting light

Wally,
I got a bucket to sit on here. It's 5 gallon if you wanna go big-lol
Sprouts lookin good! :aok:
:)
Gb

Well thats not bad then the 1ns i was checking out was 8.5" square. So figure i can get in 2x5. What kinda soil u gonna use also. I havent quite made up my mind on that 1 yet was gonna go fox farm but i heard its not so great for autos?

Nice to see things rolling along....keep up the good work...

im using an organic potting soil i picked up at the local store, and i mixed in natural vermiculite at a 3 to 1 ratio (soil to vermiculite). ill have to post pics but the 2 seedlings that sprouted first are looking real healthy, but the new seedlings are looking ugly! ill post pics soon..gotta go do some stuff

here are my sickly looking seedlings. i think im having too much fun with my camera! these just sprouted yesterday....

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

Update for everybody.
the 8 day old RRF and HBD are looking green. hoping the sickly RRF seedling pulls through but the HBD is on its last stand. I got my FFOF in the mail today so will probably be transplanting them into that. still debating if i should grow some plants in the soil i mixed up and see if theres a big difference...this post wont be worthless because i got some pics for you guys. first one is RRF, second is BHD, third is the sickly mystery strain.

1-23-10rrf1.jpg

1-23-10bhd2.jpg

1-23-10mystery.jpg

do you guys think that sick seedling will pull through? it just hasnt been doing anything really lately.....already germing another rrf, another bhd, and 3 more mystery seeds.

transplanted the rrf and hbd into FFOF in approximately 3 gallon containers. i did this yesterday i thought they would show some stress or wilting from the shock but the rrf's growth is taking off now! i guess letting the plants stretch their roots and find more ground is helping em out. well heres some pics even though i posted some yesterday. first one is of both of the little ladies. second is rrf and third is hbd. thanks for stopping in!

1-25-10.jpg

1-25-10rrf.jpg

1-25-10hbd.jpg

Looking good bro...keep up the good work...nice shade of green

thank you lord hamster. hopefully i can have great success with RRF like you did. 2 oz per plant................... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. hopefully my last grow can hold me over for the next 8 weeks...

Latest posts

Back