Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks smokestack! this is my first grow with good genetics so ive just been staring at em growing. hence the abundence of pictures

ive been having issues sprouting any other plants....when they do sprout they die off so i germed another batch and waiting for plant em when they pop. my concern is the leaves on the rrf are curling up... temps at 78 or so. it didnt happen to the hbd which is about 3 inches further from the light then the rrf so im thinking the light mightve been a little too close. i backed off the light about 2 inches so its at about 12-13 inches now. the first is rrf, the second a close up of the curled up leaf tips, and the third is the healthy hbd. what do you guys think?

1-27-10rrf.jpg

1-27-10rrfcu.jpg

1-27-10hbd.jpg

wally150 said:
ive been having issues sprouting any other plants....when they do sprout they die off so i germed another batch and waiting for plant em when they pop. my concern is the leaves on the rrf are curling up... temps at 78 or so. it didnt happen to the hbd which is about 3 inches further from the light then the rrf so im thinking the light mightve been a little too close. i backed off the light about 2 inches so its at about 12-13 inches now. the first is rrf, the second a close up of the curled up leaf tips, and the third is the healthy hbd. what do you guys think?

Bro your seedlings look very healthy...take a deep breath and relax. I can tell you two things from your pics...1. your seedlings are healthy and 2. your camera takes good pics....:) Watch your PH and don't water too often and you will be golden...

lol guess i just have the jitters because i dont have the laissez faire approach i have when i grow bag seeds. probably because these seeds cost a good amount of money. the ph of my water is about 8 and i use white vinegar to get it down to 6.5 and i measured the ph of the runoff water from the pots and its at 7.2-7.3. just wondering if thats all good. professional opinions? lol and hamster, it better take good pics for the price i paid for it......

I can relate - I even have dreams of hermies. I do hope I can dial it down after my first harvest. I spend wayyyy to much time here on MP and sittin' staring at my plants.
Here - maybe this will pass the time while we watch....
:48:

thanks for the joint ohc. im sure we will chill after a good grow or two...i hang out with the plants and send them lots of green mojo....

updated pics for everybody. first 2 are the RRF, last 2 are HBD. i just realized that the strain is actually called blue himalayan diesel, but im gonna continue calling it himalayan blue diesel (HBD) :rolleyes:

1-31-10rrf2.jpg

1-31-10rrf.jpg

1-31-10hbd2.jpg

1-31-10hbd.jpg

the rrf sprouted on the 15th, so 16 days old. and the hbd sprouted on the 17th so its about 14 days old.

You are going to see a huge growth spurt in the next seven to ten days. Promise. Everything looks good from here....
xox
OHC

thanks for the headsup OHC. i cant wait to see it. i have to label when these things sprouted on their pots or im gonna just forget........

Can u see any signs of sex yet? There looking good, whats in the wite pots in the back ground?

thanks jayt! bobo i cant see any signs of sex quite yet. itll probably be another week or so.....most people see females at around 21 days and the males a few days before. i gotta watch out on males, the mystery seeds said "female" on the pack but cant trust em. plus femmed seeds are no guarentee of 100% female.

oh and the white pots in the background are other plants.......im only keeping a good up to date journal on the hbd and the rrf. otherwise ill get overwhelmed and probably confuse myself when uploading pics, etc....

Im very interested in your grow Wally, I just acquired some Himalayan Blue Diesel myself. Im will be using all CFL's for my grow though. I will be have to keep an eye on your grow. Keep up the good work.

pull of a seat bski! and get comfy.....it might get bumpy :bump: ;) . are you starting a grow journal for yourself?

That I am. I still have some grow room issues to deal with but it will be up. Im very excited I havent grown indoors in a few years.

Latest posts

Back