The Brother's Grunt multi strain grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!

Outstanding display of MJ grown at it's finest.

If my grow comes out half as nice as yours did I will be SO PLEASED.

Nice work TBG :eek:

Very nice I always like looking at your grow journals. You make the girls look like models you know. You kiss them Often I know..

Nice work

Your plants are amazing. Im in love with your durban poison x cindy 99 strain. If you dont mind my asking where could I come upon some seeds of this beautiful plant?

The girls are looking great. I personally and am sure everyone on here who is an avid poster will truly miss your journals, but I do understand and respect your decision to do so. It's good that you will still be posting on here. G.G.
RD

nozzleboy said:
Your plants are amazing. Im in love with your durban poison x cindy 99 strain. If you dont mind my asking where could I come upon some seeds of this beautiful plant?
Whats up nozzleboy. These seeds were given to us by a friend in Canada and cannot be bought.

holy crap.....i go away for 2 weeks and things just BLOW UP :eek:

outstanding grow.........she will reward you well ....thanks for so many AWESOME pics
3.gif

TBG it's to bad your going to stop with the grow journals. It was great to see the progress of your grow every few days. I felt like I was coming over to smoke a bowl and watching you tend to your girls once a week.:)
Well I hope that as you change strains and when you find ones that you like that start one up again and show us how to grow it out right........;)

Bojok said:
It was great to see the progress of your grow every few days. I felt like I was coming over to smoke a bowl and watching you tend to your girls once a week.:)

Excellent way to say it. Very true, Very true.

Whats up everyone. Well at 52 days into flower 3 of the ladies are showing cloudy and amber trichromes so they are were taken down. They were both Durban Poison x Cindy99 and the Duckfoot99 x AK-47 bubbleberry. Here are some pics before they were taken down and a few after. I will give updates as the ladies come down.

100_6534.jpg

100_6535.jpg

100_6536.jpg

100_6539.jpg

100_6540.jpg

100_6541.jpg

100_6543.jpg

100_6545.jpg

100_6546.jpg

100_6547.jpg

100_6549.jpg

I'll take that tiny little bud on the right. :p
No man, that is not tiny or little that freakin huge. :D

HOLY MOLY ....52 days to flower....i'd say thats a pretty nice flower time :)

i definitely want to hear how she smokes.....i love the C99...i wonder how she is crossed....she made me pretty dumb ;)

awesome work....and amazing pics as per your usual :cool:

What the hell stoney That scared me :eek: .What the hell was that thing :huh: I need to calm down after that. :joint4:

I lived in Durban for many years and I tell you, while you get some pretty impressive plants growing just about everywhere, none flower so 'prettily' in 52 days. Your technique is officially better than nature's :)

Student said:
I lived in Durban for many years and I tell you, while you get some pretty impressive plants growing just about everywhere, none flower so 'prettily' in 52 days. Your technique is officially better than nature's :)
Whats up Student. We were very suprised at how fast these ladies finished. The friend we got the seeds from said it might be a 8 or 9 week strain but was unsure as the seeds were given to them. :D We think it might be the Cindy99 that makes these ladies finish so soon but who know's.

We would also like to thank everyone else who stopped by to check out our grow. And a special thanks to you know who for providing us with some fine new strains. :D :p ;)

Well everyone we took down the 3 AK-48 ladies as they were showing cloudy and amber trichromes. The Northernberry also got the axe as she was also showing the same trichromes. Here are some pics.

100_6633.jpg

100_6637.jpg

100_6640.jpg

100_6648.jpg

100_6660.jpg

100_6661.jpg

100_6662.jpg

100_6668.jpg

100_6671.jpg

Latest posts

Back