Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a variety of things. First set of leaves. Airpots are filled. I might just hunt from multiple seedlings in single pot, cut the males and let any girls finish. Cause I believe it's hot enough to do this. It's much easier to water few pots than many. Easy to keep them small. Thinking 4 per 8gal. And yes, I believe if anyone else posted this they would call them crazy, not a smart move, etc. But I know it can be done.

PS. BB7 finally made her way home today. For those of you that know her, she is some fine smoke. Can't wait to let her drip in THC. :)

I'm in.

I believe if anyone else posted this they would call them crazy, not a smart move, etc.
I think you could plant them in concrete and still not have people here doubt you!

Budders Keeper said:
I'm in.

I think you could plant them in concrete and still not have people here doubt you!
LMFAO! :yeahthat:

Freezing out already. Gonna be cold winter. Had to fire up a 1k, not ducted. Dont need the light on the little ones yet but need the heat. No biggie. They will be ready in about 3 weeks for it anyhow. Brrrr

Yes sir. Im already more concerned with cold than heat myself.

Definitely in for this one! :hubba:

The 25 day cook. Is that the standard or would you go longer using a fresh mix?

drfting07 said:
Definitely in for this one! :hubba:

The 25 day cook. Is that the standard or would you go longer using a fresh mix?

Just a good starting point. Seems to work for me.

ya just had to slip under the radar for a while was all. :)

Ok. Moved the healthiest babies to airpots. 4 per pot. They should hit the hot soil in about 7 days. Will get some pics when they hit it.

PW x BM.

Bubba x DPD x LL

PK x PW

GDP x LL

They will be sexed in the first run, males culled and females left to finish and then select the best. I ran outta time to finish the new rooms that were built, so they will go in temp home for a bit. About 2 months ago I got a free tent as a tester sample. It's a new, re-enginered, Gro-lab tent. 8x8. Will get it set up with pics and see if it's da bomb or not. I know they did some cool ideas with the new ones. They teamed up with another company and re-designed them.

will be nice to watch. have you ever used a tent before & if so what brand? i was looking at em a while back but opted for the stick built. im interested in poss buying again.

Yes. I have a 8x4 sunlight supply. Their local. Same brand as all my 1k harvest pro elites. Tent kinda sucked. Prob why it was slot cheaper than others. I already know Jardin is hands down the bomb if your gonna get one. Super nice. These are half the price. So stay tuned.

yeah i was looking as those 2 as main contenders in the running. the one you have, have a way to combine tents into 1? thats what id b all about. oh & ill def b watchin. getting ready to pop my SS cherry, here in a couple days it will b ready. only to stray from topic a lil bit, but have you ever used dry molasses. im thinking of using tropf blumat irrigation & would like to use straight water only in irrigation rez. maybe ill just use humboldt hydro honey as carbs

Latest posts

Back