medical grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice setup you have their can't wait to see more

thx Sin inc....

first pic is the 1 year old 3rd time reveg and rest are pics of the girls ;)

no boy's this time around for me as i need a small break from breding as I'm over whelmed by strains like at the mo... 50 + :eek:

all showed sex by week 4 and now on to flower cept the reveg as she gonna veg some more :D

grow on

DSCF2936.JPG

DSCF2937.JPG

DSCF2938.JPG

DSCF2939.JPG

Whats up HGB. The garden is looking very bushy and green. Congrats on the females and no males. Our last grow we started 5 seeds and got 5 females. Maybe the GREEN FEMALE MOJO is with us. :D Anyway your garden is looking great man keep it up.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up HGB. The garden is looking very bushy and green. Congrats on the females and no males. Our last grow we started 5 seeds and got 5 females. Maybe the GREEN FEMALE MOJO is with us. :D Anyway your garden is looking great man keep it up.

hey TBG, there where a couple a males in the lot sorry to make it sound otherwise...... just dont have the time to properly document a seed grow at this time....

after a few years of work'n on pheno's to target my medical condition's I have been able to produce over 80% females from seed with the white pheno crosses i have made :D

I'm like 1 grow behind on knowing what this round will do so hence the need for no males and mass notes on the girls ;)

should start to see some great pheno related colors on the pot of gold X light storm in the next 2-3 weeks :ccc:

grow on

HGB said:
thx Sin inc....

first pic is the 1 year old 3rd time reveg

u never flowered this or what do u mean by one year reveg??

anyways...ur plants are lookin really nice...keep it up.

rami said:
u never flowered this or what do u mean by one year reveg??

anyways...ur plants are lookin really nice...keep it up.

say rami,

yes i have flowered this plant twice so far and now in reveg for the 3rd time sorry if i didnt make since... the plant is 1 years old now and I haven't pruned the roots just upgraded to bigger bucket each time... 5 gallon this time :D

hope thats helps with the confusion m8 and thanks for looking in

grow on

how did i manage to miss your journal HGB?? :eek: a little too much :bong: maybe??

looking good though...as usual....your ladies are such a lush green

great job :48:

johnnybgoode,,, thanks for stop'n in

LL you now the drill sis.... a safe place to hide like :D

have 50 in flower as well as 50 in veg.... just no time for mass pic's like :p

thks fer look'n in all

grow on

Amazing, reveg's, micro grows, you are definately talented. Please show me how to micro grow one day.

Elephant Man... thx for looking in on my grow... dont have alot of time here to help but if'n ya pm i will responed and help... soz just real busy at the mo for a detailed thread but love to post here hehe

couple pics like of the girls... any one see the one that is in need of P :D

also think ya can see the calcium sinks building up in one pic... around the nodes like... should have some great secondary buds hehe

:smoke1:

DSCF2944.JPG

DSCF2946.JPG

DSCF2948.JPG

No problem, I figured since you had to let the last micro grow go, you probably are short on time or space. I still have too much to learn about nutrient balancing right now to try one, but if you ever do another one, please post it up so I can follow along.

Looks like the third pic may be the P deficient plant, so far, the only kind of def I have ran into.

Is that plant in the middle pic in a 6 inch pot? How tall is that monster?

Elephant Man,

I sure will post it up for ya.... got a few in party cups in flower now. smallest I have done start to finish is in 1 tablespoon of soil and can dig up some pics if ya want?

first pics has the plant that is -P... kinda hard to see under the HPS soz about that...

middle piccy is about 3 foot tall in a 1 gallon pot and is now in flower :)

mainly time is the issue right now but soon i will do either another a super micro grow or grow in a upside down grow room :eek: which i have done but had to pull early do to surgery :(

grow on

Upside down grow? Wow! Sounds like I can learn alot more than micro growing from following your threads. I hope you don't mind me posting here, I can move this to pm's if you prefer. I love the experimental stuff. I am really new to this, kind of overwhelmed by the info available, but I learn really fast. In just couple of months, I have done a few DIY homemeade stuff (overdriven flouros, homemade ph down, bubble cloner, aerocloner, converted HID ballast to switchable, etc.) and very soon I plan to try and build a TAG table (full cycle aero), mod my ebb and grow, and maybe a multi level SOG. But right now I'm just getting few clones from my 11 mothers, and I have alot to learn. No need to stop what your doing to dig up stuff for me, just know that I will be watching intently and please keep experimenting. Feel free to jump in my journal anytime!

Thanks

Elephant Man said:
Upside down grow? Wow! Sounds like I can learn alot more than micro growing from following your threads. I hope you don't mind me posting here, I can move this to pm's if you prefer. I love the experimental stuff.

say EM,

i have read your GJ and you provide alot of info and DIY post.... tiss all about share'n the info be it good or bad..... this worked this didnt ;)

the upside down grow was just that... plant out of the bottom of the bucket with light below it :D ..... I will finish that project no worries ;)

was chill'n and smoke'n and dug up a few pics for ya... first 4 are in the 1 tablespoon of soil and last is just a solo cup girl

thanks for your interest in my style of grow'n. I like to call it KISS or "keep it simply stupid"

ENJOY ya weekend

:48:

gwl1.JPG

rd1.JPG

gwl2.JPG

gwl3.JPG

gwl4.JPG

Those picture amaze me, were they on some sort of drip? Watering from the bottom? Surprised the roots didn't push the soil right out of the cup ;).

Elephant Man said:
Those picture amaze me, were they on some sort of drip? Watering from the bottom? Surprised the roots didn't push the soil right out of the cup ;).

say Elephant Man,

I redid the pics in the last post... not sure what happened but now all work right and its the 2nd pic that is the party cup sorry about that :ccc:

I watered that from the bottom only, not hard to figure amounts really, just watch the plant. Think i was use'n 1/4 cup of water a day pretty much when flower started... And I had to prune the roots to half after 2 weeks in flower becouse it wouldnt flower :confused2:

grow on

HGB that has to be one of the wildest looking plants i have ever seen. :aok: The one in the tiny pot. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
HGB that has to be one of the wildest looking plants i have ever seen. :aok: The one in the tiny pot. ;)

thk TBG... i hate being told that wont work so like to find out on my own like

pretty sure i have used the smallest size pot that will produce... plant like that could be grown in a shoe box with 1 cfl.... better than no weed i say ;)

grow on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back