THC Bomb grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can also pick up a moisture probe for dirt very cheap and it will tell you the moisture near the roots

I believe Kraven is correct. You said they weren't taking up the water, and they should with low humidity. But if the roots are drowning then its the same as if the roots are dried and dead, the plant isn't able to take up enough water. I would take them out of the pots and see if the roots are water logged.

The humidity in my area is at 40%. The heat I was blowing into the tent lowered the humidity even more. I just didn't catch it at 1st. I only added this heat 2 days ago so all this happened pretty fast.

So I checked the pots yesterday morning for watering and noticed when I stuck my finger way down in the soil it was still a little damp. Later yesterday I checked again after I posted and everything seemed real dry. Soil, leaves, the whole plant. I was shocked. I stuck my finger thru the drain hole in the pot and it was dry, dry. Anyway,

I made some changes in the growing enviroment and the temp is holding at 70 deg. and 45% humidity with the help of a humidifier. I also lowered the vacuum fan about 25% to hold the temp and humidity where they are.

I didn't have time to take pics. I'm going to check the tent again later tonite.

Bungler Bongo. Still learning not to do dumb stuff.

I just checked again. 72 deg. 44% hum. I took some pics. I'll be back.

nice job getting it taken care of in a timely fashion, I am currently in a drag out war with my tent to maintain some semblance of normality or consistency, its a constant battle i think especially running over 1000w inside a tent

nice job getting it taken care of in a timely fashion, I am currently in a drag out war with my tent to maintain some semblance of normality or consistency, its a constant battle i think especially running over 1000w inside a tent

Thanks Gooch. I ordered a moisture meter today. Cheapie.

This is the worst plant and it looks better in the pic than in person.

well the good news is, she isnt dead just suffocating, so she can recover

Well, the girls look a little better this morning. 72 deg. 44% hum.

Take her out of that pot and look at the roots. What is going on in that dirt? Can i send you a smart pot?

Take her out of that pot and look at the roots. What is going on in that dirt? Can i send you a smart pot?

I will do that tonite Rosebud. I was looking at smart pots on Amazon. No need to send a smart pot Rosebud. I really appreciate that offer though.

Best deal on these. Look good?

Viagrow 3 Gallon Fabric Aeration Pots, 10 Pack
by Viagrow
29 customer reviews | 8 answered questions
Price: $25.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Want it tomorrow, Nov. 11? Order within 2 hrs 57 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Built-in handles for moving plants
Less heat buildup on hot days and thermal insulation in cold climates
Promotes thick healthy secondary root formation for better nutrient uptake
Prevents root circling, becoming root bound
More oxygen to the root system

I think those will work just fine. I really hate plastic for the wet dry cycle and the root system. You won't believe the difference in these smart pots. No circling roots, all feeder roots... Order them.

I transplanted into the smart pots today. The plants survived. I took pics of the roots. The 1st 2 pics the plants were in the worse condition. Soil is FFOF.

looking good way to recover roots look decent to my noob eyes

looking good way to recover roots look decent to my noob eyes
I think I'm ok for now Gooch. I made a rookie mistake by not keeping a closer eye on my girls.. Valuable lesson learned.

is this the grow journal now? it would be great to update it with pics every 2 days then you can go back and look at them and see what you had to say about them, valuable info i am finding.

Back off the water man, your killin' them. When you think you need to water...wait a day and that will be about right....they have been way over watered, just looking at the pic's that seems to be your only hiccup which is easily fixable. Good luck and green mojo, they are gonna like the smart pots better.

Latest posts

Back