THC Bomb grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back off the water man, your killin' them. When you think you need to water...wait a day and that will be about right....they have been way over watered, just looking at the pic's that seems to be your only hiccup which is easily fixable. Good luck and green mojo, they are gonna like the smart pots better.

Will do Kraven. and thanks.

I am glad you got them in the smart pots. The root system did look good, but you will have more "feeder roots" with smart pots instead of the bigger circling non feeder roots.

A tiny amount of droop won't hurt the plants. I am glad you did that.. lets hope for the best.. good job Bongo.

Thanks Rosebud. I added more Mychorrizae to the FFOC. I have my new moisture meter. I'm all set.

nice job getting the meter now you can know when you should be feeding and when you should be waiting. Question is our name supposed to be bongo fury, bong of ury, or bong of fury? I love being high

nice job getting the meter now you can know when you should be feeding and when you should be waiting. Question is our name supposed to be bongo fury, bong of ury, or bong of fury? I love being high

Hey Gooch. Thanks for he tip on the moisture meter. The girls are at their 5th day without water and the meter reading moist. They are still real perky so I'll water tomorrow. hmmm.

Gooch, Just don't call me late for dinner. :D:D:D

My girls are already turning up towards the light after LST. What a wonderful site to see. The girls are 7 weeks old today. Yes, they are girls. :D

I have learned so much on MP. Thank you everyone for your help. I need it. :farm:

Well the advice is only as good as the person implementing it, and make sure you are taking consistent pics because it will allow you to look back and see what you missed and when it happen i try to take them every 2 days if not every day

I want to get a pic with my microscope camera that hooks up to a computer but I happen to be watching John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars at the moment. :D yuk yuk yuk

I have an app for my phone its free its called cozy magnifier epic shots

Bongo, have you given those kids any kind of calmag additive. They are wanting some magnesium. If you haven't you can get some Epsom salt and sprinkle onto the soil then work it into the soil a little. As you water them, it will dissolve and they will be able to pick it up. You can tell when they start picking it up because the leaves will flatten out. Right now many leaves are curled or folded up along the center rib of each frond.

Bongo, have you given those kids any kind of calmag additive. They are wanting some magnesium. If you haven't you can get some Epsom salt and sprinkle onto the soil then work it into the soil a little. As you water them, it will dissolve and they will be able to pick it up. You can tell when they start picking it up because the leaves will flatten out. Right now many leaves are curled or folded up along the center rib of each frond.

Thanks Hushpuppy. I have organic cal/mag. I will feed cal/mag next feeding. These plants have received NO nutes yet. They are in FFOF for 9 or 10 days now.

I watered tonite with a dose of cal/mag. Nothing else. The leaves that were tortured are slowly dieing off and I pluck them when they are spent.

I fed the girls cal/mag 3 days ago and the new growth looks pretty good so far Hushpuppy. Hey Gooch, I love the moisture meter you suggested. I use it every day. I will be watering tomorrow or Sunday. I'll take some pics then.

They are almost finished with their 8th full week soon. I'm going to veg at least 10 weeks as I want bigger plants. I'll also be lolly popping soon too. They are getting nice and bushy.

I'll be back with pics. :farm::farm:

if your going to use calmag you should really pick up some raw omniA(amino acids) it aids with the uptake of calcium by opening up thousands of calcium ion channels

if your going to use calmag you should really pick up some raw omniA(amino acids) it aids with the uptake of calcium by opening up thousands of calcium ion channels

Can an organic dirt farmer use that stuff Gooch? Everything I read so far on omniA(amino acids) refers to hydro growing. If it benefits dirt I'll get some. It looks to be reasonably priced. Thanks for the tip.

yes you can the only thing is if you are selling your stuff on the open market as certified organic there are some things you cant use but that does not have anything to do with you.

you would simply add it in during one of your plain watering, they also have soil beneficial bacteria

Latest posts

Back