How long to aerate water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are on city water they are probably using chrlamine instead of chorine these days. It does not bubble out of the water you will need a charcoal filter. Like the little boy filter I just bought. $140 CDN .

Then I'd still bubble my filterd water to add oxygen and keep the nutes from falling out of the solution. I like to use a pump and air stones the pump adds heat to my Rez

Another little nugget and another mystery solved, thank you, stank.

If you are on city water they are probably using chrlamine instead of chorine these days. It does not bubble out of the water you will need a charcoal filter. Like the little boy filter I just bought. $140 CDN .

Then I'd still bubble my filterd water to add oxygen and keep the nutes from falling out of the solution. I like to use a pump and air stones the pump adds heat to my Rez

I'm going to bump this, Stank, Why did you do it? Issues? yellow leaves? My grow store chap said, in 13 years, he's never ordered the cannister for chloramine. He knows it's in our water, said it didn't matter unless I was organic ??? I'd still use that Mycohaiza? stuff, it's after the cannister and I'm wondering if it would reverse my ramp (I didn't say normalize :)

Latest posts

Back