Helping Hands Grow 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TC that NL in there is the true 89 NL#5, I know where it came from, should bring out some old school taste too. ;)

One more Satori is now planted permanently. She showed her hair yesterday. Now we are at a 10 count total. Decided not to clone, may just go with 10. I an holding out hope on one more Satori and one more Nurse Larry. It is odd to have them scattered through the garden. Usually the strains are in a row or next to each other. It will take me awhile to memorize their positions.

I hope you all have a wonderful Fathers Day all. Give dad a call if you can. Just a gentle reminder from a mom.

The heatwave hangs on. I think we have been 10-15 degrees over our average for over a week now. We had four days at least in the 107-8f realm. I would love a cool 100f degree day.

The girls seem to be thriving in the heat. The overnight temps are 55-60f.

1. Mixed group
2. Headband 818
3. Nurse Larry, bushiest of the girls.

We still have three would be males out there. One I am unsure of, the other two, well they live only because they look nice.

Almost all of them are alternating nodes now. Seems early to me, but my mind slips in memory more and more. Maybe they are right on time. Should see five more weeks growth before we have flowers forming.

Have a good weekend all.

View attachment IMG_0807.jpg

View attachment IMG_0808.jpg

View attachment IMG_0809.jpg

Whew TC, brutal conditions, but the plants look to be doing well.

Plants loved the heat wave!!! Can't say so myself... Lookin good Tc :aok:

Well into July now. The cage has been opened up and the grid for netting has been strung. The girls are growing like weeds, anywhere from 4 to 5 feet now. With the late start we had, I will be really happy when they hit six feet.

Over all now the line up is, 4 Northern Lights, 2 Nurse Larry, 2 Satori, 1 Grand Daddy Purple cross and a Headband 818. Also are three itty bitty Northen Lights clones. The Headband 818 is not showing female pre-flowers or Male pre-flowers but it is a fem seed. Thank you friends again for the seeds.

1. Overall garden
2. Headband 818
3. 2 Satori
4. Northern Lights
5. Grand Daddy Purple Cross

View attachment IMG_0816.jpg

View attachment IMG_0813.jpg

View attachment IMG_0811.jpg

View attachment IMG_0810.jpg

View attachment IMG_0814.jpg

Hi TcBud, plants are looking great. The gdp cross is mine. It's gdp x bpu. bpu = blackberry kush x purple chitrali x ubekistani hashplant. I think you will like the medicine from it. Good luck.

Thank you Umbra. I knew what the GDP stood for, the other BKU had me stumped. I am really looking forward to tasting it.

:vap_bong__emoticon:

It is Keef and DD's workhorse for pain. Keef, of course has more metal plates and screws in his face than actual bone, and DD having FM and still working. Tried and true meds. I have seen a few cuts with fan leaves bigger than a dinner plate.

Wow TC really looking good heading into the hot months now, they all will be 12 footers in a few weeks. :)

Thank you Umbra and Kraven. I have grown GDP in the past and was it very good. Usually my favorite of the year.

The netting is in place and I spend time tucking branches as they grow. The weather as been alternating between hot and scorching. I see no adverse effects. They just drink more and as usual Mr. TC is watering twice a day. We are feeding fox farm Grow big every three days. Will be starting the open sesame soon. They are all alternating bud sites now.

1. Nurse Larry in front, Northern Lights beyond.
2. Northern lights
3. GDP x BKU
4. Front shot of the garden garden with the two Satori.

Two more weeks or so and we should be seeing some pistoles clustering.

View attachment IMG_0818.jpg

View attachment IMG_0819.jpg

View attachment IMG_0820.jpg

View attachment IMG_0822.jpg

tradesies? :D
lol

always shamed looking at your grow TC.. "damn they grew that much" :eek:
your doctor ever get concerned with how green your thumb is? :p

great job (as always :) )
looking forward to next update
:)

Hello all and thanks for stopping in.

Taking a few days to go to the lake with family. Will update when I get back. Since those pics above were taken, I can't believe how much they have grown myself. Mr. Tc is the one who monitors those girls. I pretty much just mix nutrients any more. We usually chicken leg the girls. This year we may forgo that and see how they turn out el natural.

Have a good week end all.

They look very good. Youre in for a big haul i bet. Cant wait to see the bud show.

a pleasure on my eyes tcbud, as always. i feel like i have a dog in the fight. lol. have fun, look forward to the next update.
i found, indoor at least... that chicken legging helps with weight, not sure how the sun vs. indoor lighting could change the outcome.

These girls like it HOT!

Or

These girls are HOT!

So goes the summer of 17. One word discribes it out there, HOT. I don't think we have ad a day under 100f in the last month. Seems that way anyhow.

The girls are as usual growing like weed. I was sceptical about the getting as big as other recent grows here. But I'm thinking we're are very near size of last years plants. We have started the open sesame nutrients along with the Grow big. We did not chicken leg this year and I like the look of the full bushes.

Random pics this time. Last one is the view from my stool.

View attachment IMG_0828.jpg

View attachment IMG_0832.jpg

View attachment IMG_0833.jpg

View attachment IMG_0836.jpg

a pleasure on my eyes tcbud, as always. i feel like i have a dog in the fight. lol. have fun, look forward to the next update.
i found, indoor at least... that chicken legging helps with weight, not sure how the sun vs. indoor lighting could change the outcome.

The husband swears it makes bigger buds, the chicken legging. We have done no trimming on these plants due to the late start. I'm curious to see the weight difference.

We are using molasses throughout the Grow.

And we haven't had the flower stretch, at least I haven't. WOW, you may be bigger than last. I put mine out later than usual too. You got pot trees, tc! love it.

Latest posts

Back