Summer '17 Let's try again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JAAM had one, his best friend and lost it too early. Broke his heart. All dogs are worth the heartache of losing them, but it doesn't feel like it at the time.

How bout those plants umbra? llol

That is a great idea! Why don't you start a thread in the coffee table and put your black and white dog with your other white and black dog. Lots of us love our best friends around here. do it Art.. Love the title. i will post after you do.

Very nice garden Rosebud. Looking really healthy. I've grown some of my nicest buds outdoors. Plus the yield is always bigger.

Thank you 400! I had a disaster grow last year so this year i am giving it all i got. lol
Thanks for stopping by. Yes, when it is a good outdoor, your set for a long time.

Thank you BBP, i hope she is a good one. i bet she will be. The Valentines are all boys but i have them cloned so i will make Valentine crosses with other known high cbd plants. I don't like crossing CBD's with high thc as you don't know what you get but most likely not as high in CBD's as i want. So we will keep this strictly cbd seeds.

Here is the garden today. Have some pre-flowering going on, that is nice. Our daughter took the second week in October off work to help her parents harvest, what a good girl. lol

View attachment DSCF4860.jpg

View attachment DSCF4861.jpg

View attachment DSCF4862.jpg

View attachment DSCF4863.jpg

View attachment DSCF4864.jpg

Beautiful. So nice to hear your daughter will be in on harvest. Big smile.

Looking real good Rose, next summer I'm gonna get an early start and grow some big'ns too!!!

Thanks but they seem to be full of dead thrip, it was 108 here yesterday and I have leaf taco everywhere. THG, do you have thirp? You are right, this is hard work growing good pot. lol

Great work RB!

Haven't had a day over 100 yet in August. Today's high looks like it's supposed to be around 92 but currently it's 70...

Looks amazing rose. Outdoor plants are always much more happy than indoor plants. Glad you decided to give it another try.

Thank you BBP, they seem to be doing pretty well. so far. lol
Thank you for stopping in. 2RE, i hope the hot hot weather is gone for this year. I am tired of my makeup sweating off. lol

Latest posts

Back