Sayin’ Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
Hey all you smokers and tokers! Spring being a few days away and seeds just arrived for this years Grow. Thot I would tell you what we will be running this year.

Just arrived from beautiful sunny California via Cali Connection six Alien OG, six Headband 818, and six freebies Boss Hog. Ordering was easy, they sent an (email) invoice for payment and was easy to pay. I put up a P.O. BOX on the address part and got a nice email asking for a physical address. Big bam boom two days later the seeds are here and I’m inspired and can’t wait to start our spring grow.

Unsure when we will pop these seeds. After starting what we thought was late last year we learned that we still get 1-2 pond plants even with a later start than normal for us. So I’m off to locate my last journal and ponder when to pop these seeds. Hope you all look in on my yearly journal to watch these seeds grow.

Oh and Cali Connection sent some branded sunglasses and a grocery tote bag too, both with their logo. I highly recommend ordering from them, big bam boom seeds right to my door!

Umbra, excellent BPOM up there.

Welcome back Tc, I’ll be tuning in for the show! Just in case you forgot :), the link is in your sig...:)...
Gonna check out Cali Connection, thanks...

TCBUD in the house!!!!! woo hoo, it is for sure spring now. Heck yes I will be watching your every move. Welcome home!

Thanks guys for the hellos. Still not sure when the start will be. Just feeling Springy here, antsy, kinda like jumpin’ Beans in my pockets. Haven’t been out of the house much this winter, no trips, no movies, just grocery shoping for outings. Dang flu scared me so bad I didn’t even go to see the new Star Wars movie. Got bad sick last year and that left such an impression on me (prolly the first time I felt like an old person not able to bounce back or get over a illness) I hid at home this winter. Gonna hit Best Buy on the 27th, new Star Wars movie comes out. That is something to look forward to, lol, don’t even know what they named it. First one I missed in the theater since I saw the first one at a drive in, ah the seventies.

See you all soon in my new journal. Hope all is going well for each and every one of you. Pic is a couple days ago here.

View attachment B5CDE36E-B57D-4DF7-B475-F4B9BC9EBF71.jpg

Hello tcbud, happy growing.:farm: Just love your picture of the snow on the trees.

Latest posts

Back