Pup's new grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to update this from my late spring grow. It did well with a total of 4.5oz of BBD and 14.75oz of LSD. The BBD is not a big producer, and she is subject to fungus attack. But, I am growing one more time because my patients love the flavor and the :hitchair:head/body stone. Many people including myself have tasted sweet Blackberry cobbler, chocolate berry cookies, and buttered corn, in different parts of the buds.

The bowls in the pics are BBD, 1oz each. Tony the tiger has nothing on my bowl-o-buds :)

View attachment IMG_20170907_175232495_HDR.jpg

View attachment IMG_20170907_175259649_HDR.jpg

Hushpuppy, the results of your gardening speak for themselves but I gotta say, I hope one day to do as well. Very well done sir!!!

i have grown both those strains and never got pics that good. congrats!!!

So I got the LSD and BBD harvested, dried and in jars, curing. Not a stellar haul. I think right at 16z total for all 3 plants. I guess I cant complain since that is averaging a little over 5z per plant in a small space.
The new girls are (larger plant on right and 2 clones) Pineapple Chunk from Barney's farm (one of my favorites for nerve pain and IBSD), the other is Strawberry Sour Diesel. The SSD had some issues getting going so she is about 2 weeks behind the PC.

View attachment IMG_20171026_195924059_HDR.jpg

i got some root rot on one of my ssd. the other 3 were super frosty with dark green leaves. cant wait to see your ssd pics!

Yeah I am going to set these girls in flower this Sat. :) The second LSD plant's buds are super tasty this time. Last time they took a while before they developed decent flavor, but this one (I think was a different seed than the first ones, so maybe a pheno variation). :)

Update on the Girls. They are in their first week of flower and seem quite happy in their homes. The SSD on the left has 10 colas coming up that I am bending and spreading out as they grow. The Pineapple Chunk on the right is almost twice the girth.

Interesting thing is that they are already getting trichomes all over the leaves. :eek: No buds have begun growing yet.

View attachment IMG_20171110_131540995_HDR.jpg

View attachment IMG_20171108_203106921_HDR.jpg

View attachment IMG_20171113_210603539_HDR.jpg

So the SSD proved to be a strong finisher with a little over 8oz dry, and the PC did a little over 6oz dry. Left me with a very nice pile of hash material. :) Here is a pic of the finished and curing buds from the SSD

wow pup! top shelf.

I would just like to ask this ,,, could i borrow your green thumb for 1 or 2 grows ? The little ladies are looking very lovely

Thanks fellas. That green thumb will come with time if you keep watching your plants. They will tell you what they want and when. You just have to learn to listen to them. :)

Latest posts

Back