Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
that was the first 20 minutes of "water" that came up through the new pump.

well water

yummy

Joe has no water and I am surrounded by water.
The creek has flooded and I am wading through 7" of water. My dog don't like it. I might as well BIU until the dog wants out and I have to go wading :bong:

Oh I forgot to mention.
The Spring of 2018 really sucks.

:bong:

It does suck Duck. I just like typing sucks duck. It is so frustrating. All we have had is cold temps, rain and wind, i get your angst. i hope it doesn't go from 60 to 90 and we don't get the 70's. Flooded doesn't sound good.

Joe, wow.

The water has receded a bit. Made it to work without having to wade through 12" of cold water. :woohoo:

Rose, coldest Spring since '96 for us. Tired of it.

hope things get better for you Duck and everyone else having tough times this so called spring...can only get better....me ..I am getting ready to pull transmission out of sons truck,lost 3rd and 4th.....BIU BHC:vap_bong__emoticon:

Good luck mr fist. Duck I think it was 39 here last night. 60 today. I hope spring happens soon for you. (and all of us).

lol...we had a 10 car pile up. Bridges iced over a hour after I crossed. 26° tonight with heavy snow. I can't wait for Summer to get here, if this is our Spring.

BIU time :bong:

morning bongers Happy 420 everyone....we hit the 80s yesterday, over night cold front came through back in the upper 50s today....what in the world is going on with this crazy weather....hope everyone has a great day and weekend.....peace:vap_bong__emoticon:

wake and bake BHC.....hitting some Royal Kush this nice sunday afternoon,hope everyone is having a great weekend....off work till tuesday,first sunday I have been off in 6 months woo hoo.....join me if you can.....peace:vap_bong__emoticon:

what up peeps,havent been on the computer lately,tourist season is def in full swing here in Myrtle Beach....busy time for me and Im sure for everybody as well....hope everyone is thawing out from the harsh weather we had this past winter,miss you all.....hope all is good BIU BHC.....peace

wow new updated MP....trying to figure it out......time to wake and bake....hope everyone is enjoying the nice spring weather BIU BHC

Sorry,,i double posted. Couldnt find a delete button.

Last edited:
what up BHC....hope all is good,Happy Mothers day to all the moms out there,enjoy the day.....time to wake and bake join me if you can.....peace

Hey mr fist, i hope you have the day off, i bet you are very busy with summer almost here. Where is Duck? Duck come home. THG, what are you doing for a grow this year?

Latest posts

Back