Hey Girlies & Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gab_Vitality

Reaction score
:eek: I had to go see the GP with my Dad today as he knows I smoke weed and he hates it, thinks it has chnaged me massively as a person, which in a way it has..but yeah he wants me to stop smoking it and I want to do it, for him and my family and myself, but then I also wish I didn't have to do this. I like having a pipe, it relaxes me, frees my creativity, makes me laugh, smile, sex drive races, everything is chiled out and good...so why do I have to stop? Because it has made me slow, apathetic, lethargic, withdrawn socially, it's unlady-like, illegal, expensive etc etc But its so damned hard! My sis smokes, my best friend and her fiance'...my ex bf, pretty much all my closies so its extra tough :( and that makes me sad. Is there anybody out there that may be going through the same sort of thing at all? I really could use someone to talk to about this...cheers Gab xox

u dont necessarily need to quit smokin unless of course if u want too but maybe try a little harder to show your dad and family that u can be a good responsible person and maybe just cut back and show them that its not at the top of your list of prioritys

Gab_Vitality said:
:eek: I had to go see the GP with my Dad today as he knows I smoke weed and he hates it, thinks it has chnaged me massively as a person, which in a way it has..but yeah he wants me to stop smoking it and I want to do it, for him and my family and myself, but then I also wish I didn't have to do this. I like having a pipe, it relaxes me, frees my creativity, makes me laugh, smile, sex drive races, everything is chiled out and good...so why do I have to stop? Because it has made me slow, apathetic, lethargic, withdrawn socially, it's unlady-like, illegal, expensive etc etc But its so damned hard! My sis smokes, my best friend and her fiance'...my ex bf, pretty much all my closies so its extra tough :( and that makes me sad. Is there anybody out there that may be going through the same sort of thing at all? I really could use someone to talk to about this...cheers Gab xox
May i jump in an ask a quick question. How old are you Gab_Vitality?

Gab_Vitality said:
there u go - gab xox
Welcome to MP Gab_Vitality. See ya around the forum.
medium-smiley-082.gif

Hey welcome to the forum and good luck.must say that I agree with jerryg. My parents hated the fact i smoked herb, but i showed them i can still go to work everyday, be responsible with my bills, and still wanna get out and do stuff (if i am smoking a sativa anyways... LOL)

Latest posts

Back