My water Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they must be calibrated and cleaned regularly. I have a cleaning solution and 7.0 calibration solution for mine. I clean mine every 3-4 weeks and calibrate afterwards.

good to know, I was thinking it had to be done each time it was used.:holysheep:

heres some new pics!:D

last tuesday my biggest plant was about 8 inches tall

today that same one is 15 inches!

and they have a ton of spread going on, lots and lots of branches!

the breeder says this plants height is 3 ft! I dont know? seems it will surpass that height if it keeps going at this rate!:bump:

IMGP0654.JPG

IMGP0656.JPG

IMGP0662.JPG

Lookin really good!

Your going to have a real jungle if this is your first week flowering.
You may need to remove a few lower branches if it gets too thick to get any light penatration.
This will also help thicken up your main cola's.

But dont sweat it, The same thing happens to me in these waterfarms, the things just grow too fast! And the main cola's are where its at anyway.

Cant wait to see!

thanks for the advice grow dude! I have read so many different things on this subject. some say never cut off branches. but if they are not a bud branch you say snip it? should I wait for sex determination first?

so far it's looking real girly in here!

Ilikebigbuds said:
thanks for the advice grow dude! I have read so many different things on this subject. some say never cut off branches. but if they are not a bud branch you say snip it? should I wait for sex determination first?

so far it's looking real girly in here!

No, the branches you want to be cutting are lower bud branches. I would leave the larger fan leaves. There is no reason to wait until they show sex, but I would wait until they are a little larger.

Ilikebigbuds said:
the breeder says this plants height is 3 ft! I dont know? seems it will surpass that height if it keeps going at this rate!

well it all depends on how long you veg them for, you could get them 10ft tall if vegged long enough..

No, the branches you want to be cutting are lower bud branches. I would leave the larger fan leaves. There is no reason to wait until they show sex, but I would wait until they are a little larger.

Thanks HempGoddess that is helpful to know.:)

well it all depends on how long you veg them for, you could get them 10ft tall if vegged long enough..

Timmy I vegged them from seed for about 5 weeks before I started flowering them last week. they are suppose to flower in 45-50 days! so I am hoping for a harvest in early July!

I was doing a up close inspection of my plants today because I had upped the nuits yesterday. I noticed my large fan leaves seemed dry and have just a few tiny yellow and brown dots about the size of a sharpened pencil tip. and a few tips are browning, I checked their buckets and they had sucked up almost all the water+ nuits 150ppm micro and 400ppm of GHbloom they already had been at 100ppm micro and 300ppm of GHbloom, so I didnt think I had raised it to much, so today I just added distilled water to each bucket to give them a break.

what do you guys think? is there something I could be spraying on my leaves to give them moisture?

I have read in many places to not spray!:hairpull:

Any feed back would be appreciated greatly, going to take a trip to my grow store today, I'll ask him also since I get my supplies from him and he's the guy who explained to me how to use these products.

+ room temp with lights on is 74 degrees under lights, ph is 6

I would post a pic but my 7.0 megapix w a 300 zoom cant seem to show the small details. sorry, I have been thinking of getting a newer one.

Any pics of the "bunring" wanna make sure we get it right. Sounds like you may have gotten some nute burn but lets make sure. Looking good in there MISS grower LOL. Also people often times use the lower branches for clones...hint hint. Good luck and see if you can't get us a pic.

I think my lights where a bit to close, raised them and everyone sems to be improving.

Now for the sad news. I had to recycle a male plant yesterday.:eek:

he now sleeps with the worms in my compast bin. I think he understood it was for the good of the group, I tried my best to be kind in the end.

the jungle is growing ...... and growing.........:woohoo:

everyone is up and growing beautifully!!

:D Soon dude, very soon!:eek:

I have identified three females for sure now:aok: and have to feed a second plant to the worms today!:holysheep: so much work and love! 2 others are a maybe, we are giving them a few more days to show their true colors.

the one female identified is a Afghaan Dream from BC seed Co.:yay: she is looking very lovely, nice long colorful pistols coming up all over the place!! the other female's I am not sure of...tye,mazar.? smelly I know that for sure! it smells sooo good in that room! I am so glad I live out in the boon docks!

I see if I can get some good shots! and post them ASAP!

Oh, almost forgot! I started 3 seedling that are now strong enough to be moved to the veg room! 1 feminized Ice cream,:yay: and the other 2 are from some seeds I found in a bag of weed. I dont usually save bag seed unless its really, really, good and I find 1 or 2 seeds, so these must be something special!! :hubba: only 4 seeds in each little bag and I had wrote on them: 8/2005 A++++ and 12/05 A++ so I started them to see what they are. I started 2 each and 1 each sprouted. I'll get some pics of them up here too.

Still trying perfect my sprouting technique.:hairpull: sorry I have babbled on and on, I'm just so darn excited and I cant talk to anyone in person so you guys get it all! thanks for your ears and eyes and time and all that stuff!:D

Ilikebigbuds said:
have just a few tiny yellow and brown dots about the size of a sharpened pencil tip..
wow, lookin great ilikebb, but the tiny yellow/brown spots worry me, hope your keeping a close eye on them. tiny yellow spots sometimes indicate mites, hopefully not for you! more pics man there lookin great

here's a pic of the flowering room with my remaining girls:p with a few remaining suspects:eek:

the furry girl watches me from the hallway:D she keeps on eye on things when I am tending to my water farm!

the tallest plant is 34 inches tall! then 2 others are second tallest at 24 inches tall and the rest are about 18-20 inches. when I started flowering 2 weeks ago that tallest plant that is now 34 inches tall was only 13 inches tall, it was not my tallest plant by far, now it is hovering over all!

they have been on 12/12 for 14 days now.

thanks for stopping in and looking at my water babies!

IMGP0748.JPG

IMGP0751.JPG

IMGP0749.JPG

IMGP0752.JPG

IMGP0755.JPG

IMGP0785.JPG

wow, lookin great ilikebb, but the tiny yellow/brown spots worry me, hope your keeping a close eye on them. tiny yellow spots sometimes indicate mites, hopefully not for you! more pics man there lookin great

Lyfr, I hope not! :eek: I inspect for insects quite closely every day and I use a few preventitives, such as a spray(when lights out twice a week) and in roots (water), which by way are looking quite stunning! just getting huge root balls! nice and white!

I am thrilled at their progress!

thanks for your support and input! this forum has been a tremendous help!
It's very much appreciated by me and my water babies!:D

you must love it when the lights come on! those waterfarms make some rapid growth ,eh. better quit sprayin dude...its bud time!

Latest posts

Back