Elvens first fogponics trial setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elven said:
I guess my only question left is "Aeroplane under the house?" how exactly does that work?

In Queensland Australia many of the older homes are single story pole homes aka Queenslanders or Colonials.

9006172_1.JPG

Dad had enclosed the lower level and turned it into a massive workshop where he built a Bushby Mustang II; when it was done the front of the workshop opened sufficiently to wheel her out.

smokingjoe said:
In Queensland Australia many of the older homes are single story pole homes aka Queenslanders or Colonials.

9006172_1.JPG

Dad had enclosed the lower level and turned it into a massive workshop where he built a Bushby Mustang II; when it was done the front of the workshop opened sufficiently to wheel her out.

For some reason I was thinking of a underground bunker with flickering generator lights, and your Dad all "it will fly" but stilt house in Australia works 2 :D.

hey man... next time start with no nutes.. when did you start use the nutes..??

I believe the nutes is suppose to work with water.. not fogponic... think about it.. most nutes works with soils and water, not the air.. get it? maybe it has nute burn or something.. but I checked for any nute burns on leaves I don't think I see any? see ?

when I tried that.. I realized it didn't work that way.. so I filled up the water to the top.. now I saved the plants.. and I'm glad they didn't died lately..

papabeach1 said:
hey man... next time start with no nutes.. when did you start use the nutes..??

I believe the nutes is suppose to work with water.. not fogponic... think about it.. most nutes works with soils and water, not the air.. get it? maybe it has nute burn or something.. but I checked for any nute burns on leaves I don't think I see any? see ?

when I tried that.. I realized it didn't work that way.. so I filled up the water to the top.. now I saved the plants.. and I'm glad they didn't died lately..

Thanks Pappa, the problem actually was the Nutes. The line that I am using because it wont salt up the fogger disks is Humboldt Nutrients Master AB line. The feeding schedule that I was using actually showed to use a product called Verde (Spanish for green, for anyone who doesnt know. I had to ask my wife :D ) only for the veg growth instead of a mixture of Master A Master B and Verde. The problem they found AFTER they sent out the feeding schedule is that the Verde has WAY to much Nitrogen for non high nitrogen feeding plants and it kills them if used only. The website now shows the proper feeding schedule and they said that it shouldnt be a problem any more. The problems I was having were due to this issue. I am going to try one more time because I sure that it will work.

ITS WORKING:banana: :banana: :banana: Check my Grow Journal I have root growth out of the bottom of my net cups. For the First time.

Well I found that since the whole thing is black, when my HPS was on the nute temp went up to 101 F!:holysheep: I got some IR block that will keep the res cooler while reflecting the light back up. I will see how much cooler when I start using the HPS. I also made some covers for over the net pots as well. Keeps extra light from the roots.

IR Block in place.jpg

All Done.jpg

If you are looking for something to repair Silicone try Aqua Seal. this can be found @ a Scuba shop, used to repair dive mask's.

SSH

Latest posts

Back