Do I need to sex a Feminized Seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokedtheRent$

I sold her
Reaction score
I want to start a couple of new strains because my main strain is kinda boring the clients after 6yrs of the same ole. I got a few whitewidow fem seeds from my seedbank as compliments to my order and my question is can I just grow the seed and take maybe 10 clones at 8 wks assuming that those clones will be females or should do thorough testing/sexing etc. before I place faith in these seeds? I had a whole room full of plants (strain name=dutch treat) go hermi on me like 8yrs ago due to bad genetics and I cant afford to let that happen again. I have studied the "how to produce female seeds" thread and all of my growroom/enviormental variables are perfect.

Probably a good idea to veg 1 or 2 take clones and finish the donors see what they turn out like.

Going all feminized myself this year and i live in fear of them turning, flowering for a few weeks so far so good will reveg for clones but wont trust the strain until i see full curing jars.

Latest posts

Back