Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a plan !-- I was gonna be real today and do some stuff !-- Instead I got high !-- Wanna smoke some more ? -- I'm good at it !-- I be real tommorrow !-- Maybe I go to the pharm later and do some stuff ? -- I'm sure there's something needs to be done ? --The whole place need a good cleaning !-- Not it !-- I think I just find something to decarb and take a dose of caps !-- The day is a waste anyway !-- Wait I found a work around !-- This Sunday !-- Ain't post to work on Sunday !-- Says so in da bible !-- Or one them big books like The Constitution ? -- Anyway I feel vindicated now !-- Where my pipe ?

I just tried to kill myself with wheat. I haven't had a cinnamon roll in seriously 25 years. I mean, why would ya.... I ate one of those, a maple bar, a frosted christmas cookie.. I just came in to tell ya all bye...

I myself like cinnamon rolls !-- Did it have icing running down the sides !-- Now I want a cinnamon roll !-- Dam U Rose !-- Maple bars are nasty and Iced Christmas cookies aren't that good !-- Was the cinnamon hot ?

Why would a person eat wheat ? -- Because that's what cinnamon rolls are made of silly girl !

Lights and sirens in the hood tonight had me a little on edge !-- I don't like lights and sirens !-- Make me want to run !-- Turns out it was an ambulance but it had my undivided attention till I saw what it was !-Dam straight I slipped out the back door in the dark to go see when I heard the sirens !--I'd been out there with them yelling --We got U surrounded give up !-- - I was chillin now I got an adrenalin high that I didn't want !

My neighbor has found out I smoke good weed and as a result I been eating better. His wife keeps sending me down meals so I been sending him back with an occasional dube. Gotta admit, she cooks pretty good.

that is a win win st nick, she gets stoned and you eat better, awesomeness abounds.

Figured since i had already hurt myself with the cinn roll what would a french dip sanny with last nights flank steak do? So far it was all pretty good, except you are right the cookie wasn't worth it. So far just a headache. If you hear an explosion in the night it is just rosebud. lol

GOod night my friends. Be safe

It's O.K. to eat a little gluten once in awhile !-- Says so in the bible !-- I think it's in like Leviticus or where they say all that Verily stuff !-- Or was it Low ? -- Low it's O.K. to eat a BLT !-- Sounds right to me !-- but--Don't quote me on it cause I get high sometimes and I been known to get my quotes wrong !-- Mighta been Ham sandwich ? -- I'm not that up on bible stuff anymore !

My stepson and his bride swindled us into going Christmas shopping at the mall today. Well who knew they have pubs at the mall. We’ve been to three so far and I do have a bit of a buzz...
Can’t wait for the pot cafe’s to open!!!

Yer Welcome. The ones I posted are only one color spectrum, may not be what you want but there are several variations available. One strip on either side of a central bar spaced 6" apart for the length of the grow area and color optimized for the grow, what could go wrong?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Nick, you did spark me to do some of my own research so I think I’m a bit closer now to putting something together. It’s fun learning stuff!

Hang in there Rose, we’re all entitled to soma that once in a while. Last time I had one was at an airport early in the morning on my way somewhere but it’s been a while. My weakness is ice cream or cookies or maybe apple pie....

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Time to get your swerve on !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !-- I'm moving O.K. this morning !-- I be glad when one U guys start making some good lights so I can just buy some from U !

@rosebud
here is Gwen the cat, and Luna the pitbull
the orange and calico are the ones that died.
we have a new friend. i call him tripod. he is a loving stray cat that hs a messed up front leg, its at a 90 degree angle and he keeps it folded up to his chest. he eats at our house, and makes his rounds around the neighborhood. he does not appear in pain, so as long as he is happy and able to get around we will let him alone. i was worried at first about him hurting. i won't pay to fix a stray, but i would put him down if needed.

View attachment IMG_3203.jpg

View attachment IMG_0134.jpg

View attachment IMG_0353.jpg

View attachment IMG_0231.jpg

View attachment unnamed.jpg

Dog we come a long ways haven't we ? -- Looks real nice ! -- Luna is bigger than last time U posted a pic of her !-- The pet rescue people that helped get my little dog back after Hurricane Harvey asked if D.D. could foster a rescue dog until they found it a home and she gonna do it !-- I think she pick it up next week when she come home -- She gonna keep it in Austin for company !-- She miss our dogs !-- Another Shiti-Tzu -- Just what we need !

I felt bad the day after the snow and losing power when I saw the news about the Tent City across the way in Rockport !-- I been lucky !-- This place kinda screwed up down here !-- Big Sportsmans Paradise -- A big portion of the local economy is pretty much driven but tourist tax money -- Place got put thru a blender !-- Ain't any place for tourist to stay !-- They already cutting back on city services !-- After a tough winter our economy always gets a boost from Spring Break !-- That won't happen this year !-- I'm sure this place will recover but no time soon !-- I saw on the news that someone bringing 1,400 Turkeys into town this weekend and they say-- U want a turkey come get U one !-- No questions asked !-- Not sure what's gonna happen !-- They learning what I already knew from Katrina -- FEMA -- stands for -- Fix -- Everything -- My -- As* !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back