Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners .....Cold here...27*
Keef and Ziggy y'all wake and bake early today...
Congrats on the house Zig must feel good..
......:48:...... I be smoking on some of the last GDP X BR

We 3-4 hours ahead of U Cane !-- Plus my aches and pains tend to wake me up 5-6 am central ! -- We got a cold front coming later and my face don't like pressure changes !-- D.D. home for a few days !-- She has told the rescue people she would foster a Shiti-Tzu until they found it a home !-- Lady brought this one eyed
Long black and white Shiti-Tzu -- Don't worry he's house broke !-- No he ain't dog pissing all over my house and disrupting the pack !-- I feel had but this ain't gonna work !

Good morning peeps, nice to have you home Keef.

So I cleaned up the potting shed/ bathroom washed walls and every single thing in there to help eradicate both bugs and pollen. Now i have a window open, it is 24 degrees outside, with a fan blowing in the bathroom. I hope to freeze any russet mites that might dare to still be there. Have you ever put on 49 degree deodorant??????? Burrrrrr, just saying. Next time, i use buds. I have a towel under the door to keep the cold in there. do ya'll like my plan? Wonder if i can get the room down to 30 or below.hope so.

Hey Rose !-- I hope Ness is O.K. !-- Don't let the temp drop low enough to freeze the pipes to the sink and toilet !-- I still got a few white flies I need to eliminate before it gets warm and they start to thrive! -- I been lazy I need to bust out and get some that "Safe Soap " --I think that's it ! -- And something I can dunk my plants in when bugs show up -- Because they will !-- I can take my plants out the box turn them upside down and dunk them !-- Just need to make sure what I dunk in is safe enough !-- Kilt some using the wrong stuff once !

I have to go to the e-cig store the other day to get some burners for my e-cig and there was a big sign in the window hawking CBD carts and a fellow inside with several people listening intently as he praised the benefits of CBDs !-- I know peeps in the free states saying so ? -- What's the big deal ? -- Selling anything made from weed down here in the belly of the beast IS a big deal !-- U know how male dogs pee on stuff to mark it as thier territory ? -- As I left I felt a strong urge to go pee on the wall !-- One day maybe they sell my oil ?-- I can sure as hell beat what they got now !

I want to show U a solution to a problem been plaguing me off and on since I started growing aero !-- There is a 396 gallon per hour pump in my boxes and if there is a way for water to get out it will !-- I've had a problem when a micro sprayers is point in just the right way it will seep out between the box lid and box --
There are 6 of these "key holes" around the box and I've went thru a dozen ideas about how to keep them from leaking !-- Ideally I would put a water proof gasket between the 2 !-Only thing is silicone and caulk won't stick to the plastic !--- I've went thru ideas such as clamps or screw system !-- Only thing is I'm all about the lowest common denominator !-- If I need 6 per box (I think 4 will do but we'll see) -- 11 boxes !-- So I would need 40-60 of whatever I decided on !-- Making something myself had to have the minimum number of parts and had to be a quick easy Thang! -- It got 2 parts on each one I'd have to make maybe 120 parts !-- This may be crude and ugly but -- When I used to do R&D -- I made it work -- Then I make it pretty !-- One part with one saw cut ? -- Don't get no simpler or easier !-- Problem solved !

View attachment 20171219_181817-1.jpg

One them young whipper snappers had a thread one time about an automated grow system ? -- I'm 2 steps away from that with my system now and I know the what and how of those 2 steps !-- D.D. informed me we would be growing aero under LEDs in the mom & pop production grow !-- Open the chute !--- Quit trying to put me in jail and give me just a little wiggle room -- I take care of the rest !

I have seen others use a dinner fork tines to hold top down :vap-leafy_wave:

Top pic is Panama Powerhouse with the orange hue to the pistols and the other is the AK !
Bottom pic I'll let U figure out which is which !

Hey Keef, go to the auto parts store. Buy some High temp Permatex Red gasket maker and I'll walk ya through the process I used on mine. Works like a champ.

Up in the middle of the night from my face hurting -- Weather is changing -- I'm pretty miserable !-- Took a dose of caps and sinus meds !--
Nick it ain't a big deal about a box springing a little leak once in awhile -- I'm on a bare concrete floor -- U a water pharmer U gonna spill a little water sometimes !-- Just the way it is !--That red Forma gasket stuff was my first choice for sealing my boxes -- I still have to get in my boxes to change the filter and stuff !-- I roughed up the plastic with some coarse sandpaper and applied it to the inside the lid where it meet the box -- came off after first cycle when I washed the inside the lid with a pressure sprayer !-- I got it all figured out and I won't need to get in my boxes much longer -- For now I'm just live with it !-- Besides that Form a gasket cost bout $7-8 a tube for a big tube - I'd need a tube for each box-11 boxes and that's too much !--

morning lady's and gentleman,,,,so foggy I cant see my front gate,,,tea's in the cup (beatles)on youtube(golden slumbers)watched a great little movie with my boy last night (SING),its a kids movie but it has some great music in it ,,,anyway stay safe and be well,zig

good morning,

2RE, that is beautiful! Is that lake Shasta? What a fabulous picture to wake up to. Thank you.
Well, i couldn't get my bathroom under 48 degrees, so i quit that business. Brrrr. I still don't see how a bug could live without anything to eat.

Morning zigggy, i love golden slumbers. It makes me sing. Sounds like a nice evening with your mane squeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back