Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We was even fighting the anti pot war back in my day !-- I was around when they brought in the first dope dogs !-- Dog ? -- Black pepper on the floor ? -- Dog couldn't work no more and they was some really pissed off people that what brought the dogs !-- Years later I was around when they started the urine drug screens -- I wasn't playing that either !-- My body !-- My choice !-- About what I do with it and ain't none they business anyway !

U know I will chunk some pollen in a New York minute but comes a time to say this is the one !--
Rose's Nurse Larry with a BlackBerry Snow Lotus dad I got from Giggy and hands off this one she is what I want her to be !
She be ready 2 weeks from coming Wednesday !

View attachment 20180128_092341.jpg

Dope dogs, piss test, no more!!!! now it's wake and bake any time..........:48:......

I truely believe I'll get to smoke a legal joint one day right here !-- It just ain't my time yet !-- They still hunt us !-- Especially the low life pot farmers ! -- Only thing they don't realize that they teaching us how to secure a grow !-- When the law changes and they say we got to pay to play then we just keep doing what we was gonna do anyway ! -- Plus I still believe ain't none of us free till we all free !-- U have no guarantee U will still be free next year !-- Fact is it ain't looking real good !-- I'm trying to figure out what would be my motivation to come out and put my name on some list and pay them to let me do what I'm Do Anyway ?--

Let me see which is which !-- In the same box same age as above!

1 -- My OFC project plant !-- Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel --That come to Texas from the west coast -- Then I bred it to Strawberry Rhino pollen Bud up in Canada tossed over the border to me -- Then I bred a girl from that union to the Black Berry Snow Lotus I got from Giggy -- I just call it Black Strawberry !
2 - My Blue T.E !-- Bohdi's-- Tranquil Elephantizer bred to "Trips" -- A ----He was a trifoliate-- ( means he made 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 -- BPU-X-B.B boy ( B.B.King ) that came from seed Umbra bred !-- -- Now she carries some seed by Giggy's BBSL !-

View attachment 20180128_100537.jpg

View attachment 20180128_094612.jpg

Work it Cane !-- Da Nurse be good medicine she just got in the way when I had pollen !-- Looks good Cuz !-- U expanded since I last saw pic didn't U ?

Good morning all, Keef, she does not resemble NLarry, looks like all indica to me... very interesting. Cane so glad to see all this N Larry in here this morning. You want a cbd/nurse Larry? Anyone? I think that might be a nice strain, we will see.

I made a tincture of all those cbd's and added a handful of blueberry, an indica, and took some myself last night, my goodness, all the nonstoners are loving this and I get it. CBD's increase REM sleep, and boy do ya dream on that stuff. Any way i might start doing that nightly instead of the oil. Seems to do the same thing, and much less pot. I have another batch in the MBM this morning. I sure use a lot of the MCT oil, and it is 30 bucks a bottle. But it is nicer than anything i have used. really nice.

Hey Rose !-- No that BBSL male put the indica on that girl didn't he ? -- She real dark too with not much stretch ! -- I got a Purple Haze-x- BBSL making some color but it's not my Purple Rose plant !--
I want more Purple than that so I'll try again!-- Her sister looks like Larry OG with that ball bud thing and she got lime green bud !

My gosh that is beautiful, my day is made. Thank you for posting, look at the color and frost.

Yep I seen that girl before!-- She is good medicine !-- Lost my pure Nurse when I treated for bugs !--
Yo Bud is that dirt or are U in Coco Coir ?

Yep I seen that girl before!-- She is good medicine !-- Lost my pure Nurse when I treated for bugs !--
Yo Bud is that dirt or are U in Coco Coir ?

Keef I’m in coco now but I think I’m going to set up a 4 bin setup like my old one in between my two 4 x 8 tables I miss that set up I swear to god it was so much faster I guess will soon see when they’re side-by-side

Too legit to quit Nick !-- Hope that base revegges for U she be a monster outside --big cages and U know it's gonna be good !--

I have one in lites out right now that is 5ft. tall and 5ft wide. It was going to go outside but it got to big to quick. To easy to spot outside.

Maybe one day Nick ? -- They make it hard on an old pot farmer just trying to get by !-- Ain't right but it's the world we live in !-- Rule #1 -- Don't get caught !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back