Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of D.D.'s friends has a pet squirrel that got injured and his back legs don't work right -- The lady got him some kind of wheel device that doesn't work right because it's too small so D.D. volunteered my services to build him a better Thang !-- When I got up this morning and someone told me I'd have to build some wheels for a crippled squirrel I'd laugh at U !-- I'm need to get a little higher first !-- Face bothering me because of the front passing over with rain !-- D.D. know things like this I do -- Easy !-- Maybe I cut a piece of PVC pipe to size -- Heat it up to 300 degrees so it is soft and can be worked with scissors !-- Put my leather gloves on and rip the PVC and open it up into a "C" -- Lay it down with the opening up then some wheels and axle off an RC car on the bottom and a wide velcro strap across the top of the cradle ?-- I show U when I build it !

Did she laugh RE? I hope so, too soon?

Keef, that sounds like a great project for you and mr nuts. I do want to see a picture.

I am behind in gardening. see ya, i may take another nap.

Got jammed on the design Rose !-- D.D. tell me no sheepskin padding -- Lady say she want a panty liner on it cause he'll pee in it !-- So a belt/strap to hold it in the little fellow -- polish it up some and give it a try !-- and he'll be rolling !-- D.D. sent me a pick of one that lady bought -- It was a piece of sheet !-- This will work fine for a 1st fitting !-- Back when I was working in the O.R. a Podiatrist talked me into making some orthotic shoe supports for some messed up feet !-- D.D.'s sister's wears a pair I made out of PVC for her !-- Her feet don't hurt her anymore !--

Morning O.F.C.!-- Minus 57 degrees and 5 feet of snow last night and the world going to hell in a hand basket !-- Never fear!--The pipes full --got caps in my belly -so --Ever little thing gonna be alright !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

Just so we straight about the lazy water farmer part ?-- I haven't touched my PH pen in months and I'm not even sure where my PPM pen is and I run a whole bloom cycle without a res. Change !--
After U see something enough U know what the plant is saying !-- I'm not there yet but I'm trying to learn to read what the plants say !-- I could probably grow more and better but I want to do that consistently so I need to screw up stuff !--I screw up alot !-- More mistakes I make now the less I'll make later !
It's a shame but I have to smoke my mistakes or make caps!-- We get by !

Good morning potheads, a little undermotivated this morning...feel like going back to bed...

Hope your not getting sick re. I promise i will get a new keyboard today.

So i have too many girls.\ LOL what a problem.\ Bleached my old smart pots and hanging in the sun to dry. Need to transplant about 8 girls. I need to give some of these plants a way. I am off to the grow shop, my soil isn\'\t ready in the composter, darn it.\

Umbra, miss ya man.\ how are you?|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ok, off to get a new key board.

So i have too many girls.\ LOL what a problem.

Out of the ten seeds I popped, one was a feminized seed and the rest are MP cbd project seeds, I just pulled another boy so I have 6 left, how bout that, just the number I’m allowed by law...hey, I’m legal!!!

Nap Wake and Bake !--
I'm legal !
I'm off to the pot store !
U people make me sick !-- Not really I just wanna know what that feels like one day !

I don't think i have ever gotten so many girls. you got 60% RE?

There could be more boys in the works, they’re not all coming out yet...
You’ll get there Keef, yesterday I wasn’t legal cuz I had too many plants...

RE -- Not a snowballs chance in hell I'll see prohibition end down here with this conservative administration in place !--That's not an opinion it's just the way it is !-- U guys in legal states probably got more to worry about than me ! -- Don't get too comfortable when it comes to growing !

I would like to make a public service announcement !-- No body knows everything so for those who don't know -- It is against the law to reload shotgun shells with finish nails even for home defense !--Short barrels will get U in trouble too !--

I want to tell on Rose for baiting me !-- U trying to get me kicked outta here ?-- U know I how I be !
I ain't falling for it !-- I got plenty anger already !-- O.K. maybe I look at it -- Later !-- I got the front yard cleaned up some !-- Gonna pay for that with pain !
I'm done being a real person for the day -- My buzz be fading some and we can't have that !

Rose, you ever try something like an iPad or one of the other pad devices?
They don’t work so well for touch typists but I guess that’s why I like it. Other than using it from my easy chair....I can use 1,2,3 or 4 fingers for typing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back