smoke/oil report...kinda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so the smoke itself like to put in a bowl or wrap and set on FIRE, it was decent initially, really nice head high, with an ok body high. The taste was kinda harsh but send to be getting better the more I let sit in the curing containers.

I got a little over 1.5 oz this was my first ever grow inside, or ever really.

Now the smoke was mediocre it did the job but the OIL my girl made from it is freaking amazing. Great for pain like I thought and sleep surprisingly. Still made out on the end so I'm ��

View attachment WP_20150925_06_32_04_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20150925_06_31_55_Pro.jpg

Congratulations,,,keep up the good work.

Thanks every one so much anyway have my new babies started as some know. But yeah we used just unrefined coconut oil no butter the latter is healthier and has more fats to cling onto.... Good fats like omega-3 etc. She my girlfriend did a really good job with it used all the viable trimmings plus an ounce of the bud I grew. Very potent stuff, I'm gonna make some brownies today, she has just been eating it out of the jar when she doses lol. Put some in her coffee yesterday morning wasn't bad tasting but loved the high, literally just had to use a scraping from the top to do the trick.

Ok so the oil from my girl had been a hit almost out already didn't think it would go so far after I decided to help a few friends out. After some further curing t for the stuff I left in flower state my buddies loved the smoke too, it got alot smoother they keep asking what strain it is and can't tell them cause I don't know lol. Keep asking me for more offering good money too....

is the butter oil a thin consistency when you heat it up? if you diped a bud in it in it how would it smoke? do you need to keep it in the fridge?

is the butter oil a thin consistency when you heat it up? if you diped a bud in it in it how would it smoke? do you need to keep it in the fridge?

we use coconut oil, it does return to a liquid you can set it in a warm bath to loosen or just let it sit on the counter at room temp til it softens.
you should keep it on a dark place and cool do yes you can keep on the fridge and it will also stay good for months in a cool dark cabinet. You can eat it as is or anything that called for oil to bake like veg oil peanut oil etc. It can be substituted for it. My gf likes to pot it in her coffee. I'm new to growing but not oil so yeah any other questions just ask.

when it returns to the liquid state it's also no longer green looking like you see it almost looks like a translucent black .

Latest posts

Back