Rick Simpsonn's process of making hemp oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GH, i have never used a rice cooker. Do you have a coffee warmer? If so pour it into that with the hash you have and stir and cook off all the booze. I use syringes to put the oil in.

thanks rose!! i added hash in. i now have about 6 ounces of black/dark green liquid on the coffie pot. it is steaming lightly and oh so sticky. when is it time to call it done?? do u wait till its a solid or a heavy grease. THANKS

It has to be liquid enough to go in a syringe. Heavy grease I guess. Black tar. Only not really black, but looks black.

IT SEEMS TO HAVE BURNED down to several ounces of black bubbly heavy liquid. it bubbles now but seems to be done evaporating. i just dont know. gonna simmer a lil bit and try and find video. thanks rose.

If you started with an ounce you would get about 5-8 grams of oil.

If you have several ounces of oil, it isn't done. Do you have a picture? want my cell number?

If you have several ounces of oil, it isn't done. Do you have a picture? want my cell number?

so kind rose!! yes, i was a little panicky. well it finally stopped all activity, no boiling etc. my sweety said its done!. it is a heavy motor oil when hot but quickly turned into greasy tar when cooling. looks just the way it did on video. tastes a little burn in throat. i used (2) 1 3/4 liter bottles of graves grain alcohol. also about 3/4 lb. of high thc, sugar leaves, pop buds. results were about 3/4 of a liquid ounce or 25cc. of rso.. sound right rose?????

I used to do it that way, it will be fine. yay... i know the panic. Um.. Now i just cover the herb with the booze..not much over the top..maybe 1/2 inch over, less to cook off.

Yes, that does sound just right. I figure a pound of herb does an ounce of oil.. so your right in there.
BE CAREFUL tasting it... What strain did you use.. It is very strong.

Yes,,be careful or you will become a Zombie. Will kick your butt,,yes it will.

thanks rose! i used a mix of 40+/- strains saved over several years. do u crush it with a stick? i used a 1 by 1 piece of rough pine for 3 or 4 minutes. do u 2nd wash?? last, theres gotta be a better (larger holes) filter than a coffie filter. that coffie filter took out ALOT of tan colored hash from the final product. (as i mentioned earlier). i added it back in only to screen it back out because it seemed it was gonna stay pieces of solid, mixed with the beautiful black oil. the tan colored hash turned black quickly. anyway success!!! thanks so much again..:D

Latest posts

Back