BC Northen Lights "Producer" Yields?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BuddyLuv

Anyone have any info on the yeilds they have had using this box? I searched but didn't find any pertinent info. If I didn't search correctly feel free to flame away. I have 3 units and plan to run all three, in case you can point me in the right direction.

I don't know what you are talking about...? Do you have a link to the site selling them? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
I don't know what you are talking about...? Do you have a link to the site selling them? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.
He's referring to an all-in-one grow box called "The Producer", which is manufactured by BC Northern Lights.

http://bcnorthernlights.com/

BuddyLuv, do you have any information on what kind of lights are in those?

docfishwrinkle said:
damn 3500. no piece of box is worth that. sure is nice though
I know, you can build such a nice setup with $3500. Hell, with just $1500 I could build a much larger, superior growing environment than one of these things.

I know but I really wanted something that can be moved on a whim if need be. Plus it is completely plug and play even the CO2. I made the mistake of not being flexible ten years ago and lost about 60 females including the mother. This thing can be drained and loaded onto a truck and moved in a heartbeat if need be. Not to mention that from some of the feedback I have seen the owners stated they absolutely loved them. I believe the bulbs are 2 400w HPS per box. Does anyone have a suggestion on the method I should use. I have been out of the game for some time and could really use a refresher.

id do SOG or LRx2. just cause you can only get 18 plants w/ 9" centers in there. kina tight. JMO thhough

So do you think Nirvana Top 44 or Papaya would be good strains?

Latest posts

Back