Bear Scares Off Marijuana Farmers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
The Garfield County Sheriff is crediting a bear for raiding a marijuana operation so often that he scared the farmers off Boulder Mountain.

"This bear is definitely law-enforcement minded," said Garfield County Sheriff Danny Perkins, with a laugh. "If I can find this bear I'm going to deputize him."

Sheriff's deputies and Forest Service agents discovered 888 young marijuana plants and 4,000 starter sacks -- small plastic bags with seeds -- on Tuesday. Along with the plants, deputies found pipes chewed in half, food containers ripped apart and strewn everywhere, cans with bear teeth marks, claw marks and bear prints across the camp, and bear claw scratches carved into trees.

Perkins said it appears that whoever was running the marijuana operation decided to abandon his/her efforts after the black bear repeatedly raided the camp.

"This particular bear apparently was not going to give up and basically chased these marijuana farmers away, " Perkins said. "Our county is so tough on drugs that even the wildlife are getting in on the action."

The marijuana plants were growing on the east side of Durfey Creek in the Dixie National Forest, about 250 west of Grand Junction, Colo.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/5rkwtd

I had a big brown bear, I guess a grizzly, chase me off of the mountain in Idaho while elk hunting. My buddy, the guide for this trip said that bear wanted to eat us and the horses :eek: Lucky for us he went up the wrong ridge and we got out of there ;) this bear was rippin the mountain apart when we got away, I dont think you want to argue with 1000 pounds of brown bear or even a few hundred pounds of blackie :rofl:

"lemme git a lil' bit for my cataracts"

Smokey3.jpg

LOL deputize the bear?!?!?!??! OMG the bear is probably working with the mexican drug cartels taking over Grow ops.

Stupid Sheriff...

Another one fro the animal conspiracy..

Lol how can the cops say the bear was on thier side? He consumed 20 pounds of bud in 2 hours and walked around the forest stoned as ****.

"This bear is definitely law-enforcement minded," said Garfield County Sheriff Danny Perkins, with a laugh. "If I can find this bear I'm going to deputize him."

Hay Man

Us bears have to party!!!!:hubba:

Bear & wine.jpg

Latest posts

Back