Desperate w/ no smoke and no way of getting Smoke (I did a big no no today)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
i had just got done smokin my bag yesterday and i saved all my roaches so i could roll them up when i ran outta smoke. so my mom helped me clean my house today and she ended up throwin out my roaches not thinking i wanted them.because i usually just throw them out,but i knew i wouldnt beable to get more smoke til tomorrow (pay day) so after her throwing them away,i heard my boy just lost eveything he owns in a fire so i was very stressed and worryed about him. he normally gets me my smoke so i have no way of getting smoke at the moment.(maybe tomorrow) but anyways, i ended up cutting a few buds off one of my skunk 1 x Thai haze plants. i wasnt sure if they'd even give me a buzz but i decided to throw them in the mic a few times (10 seconds per time) i didnt wanna smoke it outta my bong since i didnt know how it'd taste. as far as cloraphyll goes.
so i decided to just make a paper towel roll (cut in half) steam roller. :D
i had enough for a bowl,so i packed it up.after smoking it,i actually managed to get a buzz off it.im sure once the buds develope more it'll be some killer smoke.ive had some bagseed plants in the past that ive done this with and more times then not never even got a buzz.i was quite impressed on the buzz i got off these already.*check out my sam the skunkman journal if you wanna see how far along they are*
Has anybody ever smoked a skunk x haze cross b-4?.... if so,what was the high like? the high i got off these was more of an upper high along with a little eye drooping.definitly a body buzz. is this just because they dont have trichs on them yet,or does the fact i got high off them mean that i actually do have trichomes taht cant be seen by the naked eye yet? ive wondered this for many years and have never seen anybody ask it.thanks in advance for any input on this whether its negative/positive
-Peace

**note::: i definitly dont suggest doing this,if you have smoke,just wait it out..i was just desperate for a buzz :hubba: :D when i did this,i didnt take any of my plants upper buds.all three were from the mid bottom of the plant.ive never had any problem with a stunted growth by doing this,but im sure that could vary from strain to strain.

i didnt wanna smoke it outta my bong since i didnt know how it'd taste. as far as cloraphyll goes.
so i decided to just make a paper towel roll (cut in half) steam roller.
:rofl:
Is there logic behind that? Smoke it out of cardboard, instead of filtering it through a bong?

lol,i just didnt wanna have to change the screen i have in my bong. (didnt wanna taste the chorphyll the next tiime i smoked out of it)it really wasnt all that bad smokin outta the "steam roller" it got me a nice lil hour high.its starting to settle down now.

i cooked a bud off my widow at 5wks, and was baked. i've had some skunk x haze1 seeds for about 7-8 months', but have'nt tried any yet. that bites on losin' the roaches. hope no one was hurt in the fire bro.

Oh dang, Your mom must live close. I got the same problem dude. Anytime a woman offers to help you clean and she don't live with you, is generally just them tryin to be nosey in my experience. :p

lol,yea shes nozy but i dont have anything to hide from her so i dont mind her helping me out.shes cleaned for 35 years professionally so she does a really good job. but she just threw them out because shes done it b-4 and i never said anything,its just i happened to have been saving them for a reason. it was kind of a bummer day. but anyways,thanks for the input.i hope theres somebody in here that has smoked this cross b-4...??

p.s.
luckly nobody was hurt in the fire,but alot of people lost everything they owned besides their cars.

Latest posts

Back