Show us ur"Pot Related Things"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Whats up yall im starting this lil show and tell thingy. jus for people to show off what they have thats pot related,posters, shirts really anything thats about marijuana. I know alot of yall got some really good things were ya @:hubba: . Show it off and tell us a lil bit about it:D

I guess i can start it off with these pins that me and my dad ordered and will be passing out along with some infomational pamplets about marijuana facts and how to help out the cause.:watchplant: :woohoo: :smoke1: :2940th_rasta: :headbang2: :yay: :48:

000_1318.JPG

000_1320.JPG

000_1324.JPG

000_1240.JPG

Hey, it's great that you'll be passing those pins around along with pamphlets. Just awsome. I'm suprised that that church is actually supporting medical marijuana. I don't have any pictures of my bongs or anything, but sooner or later I'l upload something.

Yea thast my dad church, gotta alot of feed back from people not likeing it, But hey, this is the USA, we can say wht we want, and express our ideas as we see fit(not by force tho). We also have alot of supporters thats with us.

Hey that's great Blunt! The people who are not likeing it would probably rather take zoloft, percs, and all those other prescription drugs. They are simply uninformed are biased in my opinion.

Here's an old picture of my bongs... The one in the middle fell on its side and broke the part where the bowl slides in... Oh well, at least I still have two bongs left :). The big purple bong in the pic will make you cough if you load up a big enough bowl. I always get a kick when someone tokes that bong and starts hacking up a lung and say that they weren't expecting that. :D

05%2D11%2D07%5F0014.jpg

Hi there guy's, I'd have to say my favorite MJ items are my Coffee Table Books they are Ed Rosenthals Big Book of Buds Vol 1,2,3,:headbang2: they never leave my coffee table I must read them 2 or 3 times aday just dreaming:D ! There a crowd pleaser as well when my buddies come over thats all they do is look at different Breeders and strains! I can't wait for Volume 4!:headbang:

Phatpharmer:hubba:

P7170317.JPG

P7170318.JPG

I've seen at least one of those books at my local book store. They go for quite a hefty price... somewhere around $30-40 if I remember correctly. I've seen my White Berry strain in one of those volumes, I was quite pleased :).

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
I've seen at least one of those books at my local book store. They go for quite a hefty price... somewhere around $30-40 if I remember correctly. I've seen my White Berry strain in one of those volumes, I was quite pleased :).

Mental there awesome buddy, I got mine from Amazon Books off the internet for 25$ ea. delivered! IMO you can't go wrong! Whiteberry is in vol. 3 thats where I first fell in love with her, but she just so danm pricey!LOL

Phatpahrmer:hubba:

i never had those books, however when i was with my wife and she wanted to shop for clothes, ill go in Barnes Noble super blazed reading them books in there sitting section. i love um, big price but worth it. i picked a book by Jorge Cervantes

Looks very similar to a civic hatchback. In fact, that's what I thought it was at first! I was thinking to myself... a 1996 civic hatch going for 21k ... holy moly! Wrx are freekin cool vehicles. Seen one dude last winter do a circle around a lone shopping cart in a parking lot. That 4 wheel drive must be fun in the snow!

Lol looking at it its not to disimilar to my old civic

roflmao

Time4Plan-B

my mom was amazing on the scrollsaw, i got her to make this intarsia(?) wooden weed leaf with a little guy in the middle smoking a bong
that's my favorite pot related thing i own :D
(had to add the other one too, which is a guitar player inside an old image i drew)

*mind the cobwebs lol shoulda made a smaller pic ;) (funny how 'smaller pic' comes to mind before 'clean' :rofl: )

DSCN2559.JPG

DSCN2560.JPG

DSCN2561.JPG

Latest posts

Back