"Cannabis Planet" Takes Over Late Nights on KDOC TV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Late nights on Irvine-based KDOC TV/Channel 56 famously featured right-wing wingnut Wally George's Hot Seat and, less famously, lifelong adolescent Poorman's various programs, is about to go to pot.

Cannabis Planet, a new weekly half-hour news show, premieres at midnight July 31 and will continue at that time Thursdays and Saturdays for 13 consecutive weeks. It will cover "the merits of the cannabis plant (medicinally, industrially, agriculturally), and the benefits this plant brings to planet earth, mankind and the United States," say producers.

The show is co-hosted by West Coast Cannabis Magazine publisher Ngaio Bealum and medical marijuana activist Sarah Diesel. Horticulturist and author Ed Rosenthal, who serves as resident cannabis expert, will provide weekly growing tips. But topics will extend beyond pot as medicine or hemp as an industrial product, focusing on music, entertainment and celebrity tie-ins to the wonder plant as well.

"We are very excited to be bringing the latest in cannabis news and information into millions of living room each week," says Brad Lane, the Cannabis Planet creator and executive producer. "The show will also be available on the Internet, but we think the information is important enough to be seen on television."

When his program airs on Thursdays, it follows Rod Serling's original The Twilight Zone, creating a solid stoner hour of television.

hxxp://shuurl.com/T5898

Tried to set my T.V. to record,to far in advance,lol.Gotta c this

Sounds really good! Do you have a link to watch it on the internet? :hubba:

Is this like a local channel deal kinda thing? I am curious to see what its like.

Is this on cable? Sounds like a GREAT show I'm not missing that show :D

I see the light at the end of the tunnel, legalization is comming, sooner or later BUT its comming I hope to be alive when it does happen :hubba:

Power to the people :D Praise the Lord Jesus :D Amen :D

Well looks like only people in the LA area will watch the show, it will not be on cable, or streamed online.
I have a very good feeling that after this show every major cable network and tv station will have their own mj tv show, and it will be the highest rating tv show in the US :D LEGALIZE MJ

Piperson: It said it will be available on the Internet, so im guessing it will be showing at hxxp://www.cannabisplanet.tv

I got directv and don't see anywhere to record..:eek:
They need to put it on 101 with the trail trash boy, channel since that a channel for pot smokers..:D
maybe some one in L.A. will have it ready for download so We can watch it..

If the show is good, everyone needs to do their part and put it on youtube and any other site they can find. The more people see real shows with good/accurate information they will be more accepting. The only news the average person hears about drugs is some huge bust and all the environmental damage, shootings or some other random negative attribute of the drug trade in its commercial form.

FruityBud said:
Piperson: It said it will be available on the Internet, so im guessing it will be showing at
Cool site. Sarah Diesel is awesome, she came down to San Diego for a Hope Unlimited meeting.

All the changes in Cali make me wish I was living there. This looks like it's going to be a great show. Sarah Diesel makes a perfect co-host. :)

Latest posts

Back