Harvest time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately the borg and I are on first name basis. NASTY HORRIBLE AWFUL BLATANT CREEP Spider mites. Have never had them outside, amazing. Had them inside at least 5 times.

why didnt she turned hermo with all the stress and spider mites? xD

The plant loses some nutrition to the spider mites but it isn't enough stress to make it hermie, that I know of. But, you will need clean everything WELL that was in or around that grow or they will be back.

It is rather ironic that you would have insect infestations on indoor grows but not as much on outdoor grows....... But the reason is that indoor grows don't allow all of the natural checks and balances that prevent the infestations(normally) outside. :)
That is why I tell people who try to grow indoors to not try to mimic outside growing, because we can't imitate nature, we aren't good enough. So we do the next best thing which it try to provide an optimized grow environment. :)

HP, i like to think it is because my back yard has been organic for ten years. I have a lot of beneficials back there. The only thing i used on my grow this year was EM1 no pesticides no liquid nutes... It is a great thing. The praying mantis was a little ticked about how sticky the LA's were. lol

Latest posts

Back