One Ugly Mutha'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe420Camel

friendly stranger
Reaction score
it looks like a stray seed popping out from a garbage bag :p i have a couple of strains from dinafem, are you pleased with their gear in general? :48:

That is a lot of grow for 2 weeks, holy cow, what a turn around.

Zem,

This is the only seed I popped (of the 5 pack) from them... that was almost two years ago.
If all the rest of the seeds and other strains are as healthy and vigorous as this one, then YES, very pleased (but not enough experience to say for sure)

Rosebud,

The power and speed of hydroponics
but the down side is if your WAY off on pH or whatever, things can be dead in 3 days.

About time to fLiP this mutha'

:48:

LOL she was a ugly girl.......... green mojo joe.

nice nuggets....... Death star looks killer.

@ 14.28 a g it better be!
(400 = zip)

puts pulling 2000 + "worth" off a plant into perspective
NOT that I sell, lol I can't even make enough to keep up with myself, let alone sell :rofl:

PS
my gut tells me this is a "home" grow and some research tells me, if this really is deathstar...
it's a clone only strain. very interesting...
VERY good bud, more dense than anything I've ever grown.
I'm "anti-social" by nature but my gut tells me I should make a new, very interesting, friend (TBC)

@ 14.28 a g it better be!
(400 = zip)

puts pulling 2000 + "worth" off a plant into perspective
NOT that I sell, lol I can't even make enough to keep up with myself, let alone sell :rofl:

PS
my gut tells me this is a "home" grow and some research tells me, if this really is deathstar...
it's a clone only strain. very interesting...
VERY good bud, more dense than anything I've ever grown.
I'm "anti-social" by nature but my gut tells me I should make a new, very interesting, friend (TBC)

Sounds like you need a bigger light.

Joe, you are just all sorts of rocking this grow.. Clones look great, plants look great, and you don't look so bad yourself.

Latest posts

Back