Ston-loc's 2016 outdoor adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics and smoke report on her. Having an early finisher is something I always have sought. Size matters too though. The AlienOG I'm growing again looks like two different phenos, we will see the shorter more indica variety finish first here I imagine. Dang that Buckeye is pretty.

Thanks WH, Rose and TC.

I have seen documented huge buckeye purps that they vegged forever. So I imagine starting super early you could probably get a big plant. But the two I did stay small and stalky. Both yielded like 4+ zips for only bein a few feet tall. But that's nothing compared to the 5,6,7 footers that were started at the same time. But the pros are the early flower and early finish. Didn't lose anything off her do to fall weather. I'm hoping that some of the Buckeye purple shines through in this buckeye glue cross, cause she is already a pretty big girl, and starting to flower early like the BEP.

Hope everyone enjoys their beautiful Saturday :48:

View attachment image.jpg

Been warm. 70-90. Supposed to get even hotter this weekend

Nice,,but better watch those Flamingos they were eating the leaves. Lol

namaste my buttocks. LOL I try so hard not to covet your grow. I am a lousy friend. You are so far ahead of mine, i weep.

Kidding. Namaste dood. Love your grow!

Latest posts

Back