Ston-loc's 2016 outdoor adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH my gosh, look at those cloudy trichomes.. How did you get that to bloom so early Ston?

Nature. She was one of the early bloomers. Bulking up. Still some more time, but she is definitely flexing :48:

*edit* this is Cali O, but her and Grail are neck and neck

View attachment image.jpg

It's got trichomes and everything!:vap-leafy_wave: Very pretty. I am practicing not being jealous.

august and almost ready. i wanna live near u.. which state bud?? sorry i dont remember.. wicked jealous!!!.. od grow for me in spring!!!!!!! NICE JOB!! i grew out some holy grail#69 and holy grail kush. both were very stinky nice.

august and almost ready. i wanna live near u.. which state bud?? sorry i dont remember.. wicked jealous!!!.. od grow for me in spring!!!!!!! NICE JOB!! i grew out some holy grail#69 and holy grail kush. both were very stinky nice.

Northern Cali dude. This was one of a few that started flowering way early on their own for some reason. I'm not complaining :48:

Looking Steller there Ston!

Thank you guys and gals! :48: Gonna get to work tomorrow getting the hoop house frame built. At least get somewhat prepared if we get rain in the forecast. Fingers crossed it doesn't come until after harvest

Fingers crossed Ston~ This last month is always a nail biter. Mojo for good weather.

Latest posts

Back