white spots, yellow leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tagametHB

Reaction score
This is my second grow. First one barely made it. My first crop showed these same signs. When I recently moved a few girls into the flower chamber they all but died. My PH is 6.5, I've backed off the nutes to about 2/3 suggested feeding. I am getting ready to moved these girls over but want to know what causes these white spots? They tend to evolve into the yellow/brown state within a few weeks. Ideas/thoughts?

My set up is a 4 tube CFL on 24hr, DWC feeding fox farm. Notice there is no direct air on the plants - should I change that?

P6200157.jpg

P6200159.jpg

P6200160.jpg

P6200161.jpg

P6200162.jpg

P6200168.jpg

im not the expert but i would check for bugs , and if no bugs , then i would check my humidity , is there even a fan in the room ?, if the humidity goes up high at night and then low at day you could get mildew , check temps , look at roots , wouldnt hyrt to flush and then start over fresh , the ph is higher than i like to use , i stay between 5.5 and 5.9 , are you using tap water ? might have a mineral deficiency dont know cause i dont use fox farm

To me it looks like a deficiency of some sort maybe calcium, magnesium or iron, I had that look to a couple of my leaves on my Utimate Indica I added some Cal-Max and the problem cleared up, the Ultimat Indica love the magnesium so I give it some with every watering and haven't had a problem since, If you find this is your problem grab some Cal-max! Also check for spider mites they can make a leaf spotted but to me your problem looks more like a dificiency problem, just my opinion hope that helps!

Phatpharmer

Your ph is too high.
Check this chart http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1833&d=1141100090

It looks like your doing hydro so you can see you want your ph to be around 5.8.
Not saying that i know that is whats causing your plant issues but your ph is definitely too high ;)

You can see on that chart that at 6.5 in hydro the plants not even getting some of the nutes like calcium etc so would be a pretty good explanation for em looking defiant :)

Agreed, NB has told you exactly where your problem is, easy to fix with PH down ;)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back