lighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneluv

Reaction score
I'm growing indoors just started growing in my closet I was told that while my seeds our in soil b4 they sprout to have them on 24 hour light for a week is this thr right thing if not what is the right thing

when vegging leave lights on 24 hours on for a month at least then switch to 12 on 12 off and when the lights are off make sure its completly dark

im growing in a closet. and i have a plant that is a bout 5 inches and i already flowering it .and have been for about a week now . and i was wondering is it to late to go back to vegitive growth. and will it mess my total yeild up

No the best thing to do is reveg. (did it show its sex yet?). You will lose about 3 weeks worth of complete growth to get it back into veg. and to re-flower when the time is right.

If you don't re-veg. your yeild will suck.

Next time. there is a "new Thread" button at the top of each forum. use that if posting a new question so we know it isn't a comment on the other post.

oneluv said:
I'm growing indoors just started growing in my closet I was told that while my seeds our in soil b4 they sprout to have them on 24 hour light for a week is this thr right thing if not what is the right thing

Leave the light on a 24 hour cycle untill you want to flower, gather up your ph testing equipment and check over a grow book and you will be set. What kind of a light are you using and what wattage? Good Luck...

I also have the same question and no one above has answerd it, before the plant starts but after it is planted what light do you use

you don't need much light. florous will work fine. but after it has popped its little head out of the ground. 3,000 lumens at least is what you shooting for. florous are tough to get that high. (but it can be done). MH/florous for veg. and HPS for flower.

To really answer that question we need to know the measurments of your grow area. best to start a new thread, so we can help you with your specific grow area. ;)

Latest posts

Back