hi hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raidernation

Reaction score
i used to be on overgrow and did my first grow in soil with a 150hps with 2 rubbermaids flipped used comp fans to cool it 3oz very cheap ****.but i like this forum alot of exp growers i can see,i found my new home/

ill be making a grow journal im gonna go with a grow tent or a cabinet with multiple compartments im working with a 4x4x6.... 400 or 600aircooledhps im thinking aeroponics.....i like the idea.... or ebb and flow 20 sites or as many as i can get and veg for 2 weeks then into flower ...can someone send me a link to a similar setup plz.
anyways thx for listenin 2 weeks tops until the grow starts.any advice would be appreciated

well i havnt even got the seeds yet or the setup but if i were going to go with a groiw tent it doesnt have the compartments i need for the mother and clones but the cabinet id imagine would be heavy and not collapsible like the tent.this is gonna be in a closet btw with plenty more space then 4x4 but i want it to be stealth,i guess my q's are
:does the aircooling actually have a noticible effect with proper ventilation?
:ebb&flow i read is easier but what is the consensus with aeroponics?
:the centrifugal fan how loud is it?
ima go think of some more q's its almost 6am ive been drinking since the lakers game started and ive been reading as much as i can on here laters

Welcome to MP Raidernation, I grow outdoors but I am sure someone here will step up and give you a hand. Read on......and on.....and on......
Again, Welcome.

Air cooled hoods ARE proper ventilation and without them you won't have anything living left in your tent.

Don't know about hydro as I grow in soil.

The centrifugal fan is loud enough you wouldn't want it in your family room. They're not too loud just a large whooshing sound--I keep mine in the attic and it doesn't bother me a bit.

Luck and peace.

well thx fellas i know this is a intro page and not much advice would be given until i start my grow journal. But i know w/o proper ventilation the plants would be fried hahahhahah wait thats 2 many haha's but what i meant by that was the venting of the exhaust and cool air from the intake,i threw that in just to avoid people from saying depends on your temp and how your going to get cool air in and so forth.... .But anyway thx for your take on how loud the centrifugal fan would be

im thinking of building my own flood table what should i use as far as metal is concerned,does it rust?also can someone point me to the standard feeding schedule.

hi raidernation.....check out my silent exhaust design link in my signature, I am running two 600's in cool tubes in a similar closet, might give you some ideas. Probably wouldn't be much help for you if you go flood and drain, I'm a DWC guy. I do the whole thing in the closet itself, no tent. And it is still very stealthy. I had someone stay with us recently and they even slept in the room where the closet is located and had no idea.

Hopefully we can get you set up and sorted and get your first crop cured by September....you are going to need a lot of good bud to be able to watch those god awful Raiders games.:aok:

awww man i knew someone would bring up my raiders bahaha,ok watch though russell and heyward-bey just watch i beleive next year they will get atleast 8 games. People think heyward-bey was a bad pick but everybody doubts this guy already as a bust so hes got no pressure at all,hes gonna prove everyone wrong though mark my words mr. hahaha.
But yeah i saw your setup earlier no reflectors?or just for the camera?im gonna look into it further.ill take pics of my closet i know how people like pictures =)
back when o.g. was up i didnt have much money so i worked with what i had but now i do, so my setup will look much better.anyways thx buddy im sure we'll be talkin in the near future

also my closet is about 7 feet horizontally with sliding glass mirrors.im basically gonna try to hide it with clothes haha
i have a rough idea of my setup 4x4x6 aircooled 600 with a custom made flood table to fit perfectly in there with as many sites using clones,i just havnt seen anybody using this technique on here or maybe im just not looking hard enough, probably the latter

well i sure saw that name an took notice brother.....i to bleed silver an black an see us coming back to where we rightfuly belong atop the AFC west.
an to all u cowboy fan's at lest it ant been 14 years since we won a playoff game!!!!!!!!!

Wiseguy_Chef said:
well i sure saw that name an took notice brother.....i to bleed silver an black an see us coming back to where we rightfuly belong atop the AFC west.
an to all u cowboy fan's at lest it ant been 14 years since we won a playoff game!!!!!!!!!

my man!

oh no! you been thanked 666 times lets try to change that number especially when we just talked about our raiders

Latest posts

Back