Saddest Crop Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbscollective

Reaction score
What is the saddest and most disappointing crop story you have had, expecting results only to be let down and left with nothing.

first indoor grow crowded like 40 plants under 1 400w waited 4 months + ended up with pistils and leaves

My saddest story happened a couple years ago with a semi commercial grow. I was a couple weeks out from harvesting what would have been my best yield with 2 tents full of great and beautiful buds. A person who I had placed my trust to work with me got busted and gave me up to save his own skin. I lost about $25k worth of bud and equipment. My haul would have been so good that one of the sheriffs congratulated me on producing the best bud that he had ever seen in this county. They weighed up 5lbs in front of me and didn't bother weighing the stems and dried trash as they were tired of weighing it. I Lost my '07 f150 and about $6k worth of cost to get through 3 felony charges for growing and distributing MJ. Fortunately, I was able to get out of the charges partly due to the legalizing of MMJ in many states, and a very good lawyer. But I spent a year in a living nightmare worrying and anxiety about the future.

the year a buddy of mine died (was only 17 too :( )
about a week later, a group of us went to gather his plants he had in the bush.. unfortunately another "friend" already stole them all. (apparently the day he died)

somehow we stumbled upon a couple other ones in another nearby spot, that nobody knew about though.. so had some to smoke in his honor. -swear he led us to them, was odd.

First grow figured they grow close to the equator so they can handle 100F and all I got was super fluffy loose buds.

Latest posts

Back