HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!! my leaves are shivelling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

doug1627

i have an aeroponic system and i just moved my plants into it a couple of days ago. since then one of the plants leaves are shrivelling up, anyone know the cause??? the plant is only 2-4 inches tall and has 2 leaves, one of which is shrivelling real bad and the other is starting to. i dont have a camera so i cant take pics and as well i have 2 other plants growing about the same height and they r doing fine. any suggestions????? could it be stress from relocating???
sad2.gif

the pants ph is kept between 5.5-6.0 and is lit by a 175 HPS and a 175 Mercyry Vapor....i am using a nutrient mix of 30-10-10

Whats your temps?..that "mercury vapor" is useless for growing, AND is a very high heat source. I'm guessing at the MV causing too hot environment, 'cause my experience/knowledge of hydro is very limited.

This has been posted twice. i also think that it is the MV HID light. i posted a link that should help you find a conversion bulb MH to HPS for that hps.

i know i posted twice because i didnt know there was a forum for sick plants, my fault. thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back