Need good karma!! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
OK folks. I need a LOT of good karma sent my way! As some of you may remember, my first serious grow was last winter. I started with bag seed and got twenty some seedlings that ultimately presented seven ladies. They did hermie toward the end of flowering, but no mature seeds in the end. I did accomplish about 8 oz's when all was said and done. Good stuff too. I had decided not to use bagseed again due to some of this forums comments and threw all of mine out. Then this time I couldn't get to the payment screen at The Attitude so a friend gave me some of their bagseed and I have planted about thirty seeds and I have one plant! Not having very good luck germinating my seeds this time :confused: ! Anyway, I just received my package from the Single Seed Center and I'm nervous with all my bad luck with seeds so far this season!! So...I know what to do, I just am requesting that all you guys aim towards MI and send me some good karma!! Please!

Thanks!

well good luck man...
but due to the fact your bag seedin it up could be problem #1..
meaning this could be why your germ rate is so low.. and hermies...

with that said i must ask how you germ your seeds...
there are so many ways and not one is right or wrong.. more like personal pref.. lol..
i as well am having a lil shetty luck on my end but pulling threw it like a tooper and getting back where i left off..
my rushing things is getting the best of me lol..

take care play safe and green mojo all the way..
LH

freeze the seeds for a couple days and try again, but if you're using bagseed, you'll probably end up with herms again. i had this question earlier in the week. better off with the seedbank seeds.

good karma your way.

-nasty

good luck to ya crater lake, man, southern oregon, nor cal, there should be strains for the pickings, GREEN MOJO< to U, I sometimes pray for knowledge and insight, and almost always end up in a Sticky!!, Anyway I know that crater Lakes not to far from a lake called Clear,that's north of sacramento, There's a farmer's Market at a place called Lucerne, I heard that clones are available there.

Thanks folks! I was only using bagseed again because I had trouble buying seeds. Now I have good seeds and need to start germinating a few of them. Last season I planted the seeds in little cups in good dirt with saran wrap over them to create little green houses. Then I placed them on a table in front of my southern exposure doorwall.l They sprouted like crazy, I had over twenty seedlings. I am doing the exact same thing this time with no (other than my one plant) success! I even got new dirt and then different dirt and I am guessing the bagseed I was given was too old!!
Now I have new seeds and I am hoping for a much better result!

Goodluck and good mojo for this grow Crater.

I think that starting with good seeds is going to make quite a difference. However, I do have one question....what do you mean when you say "good dirt"--what (exactly) did you plant them in?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I think that starting with good seeds is going to make quite a difference. However, I do have one question....what do you mean when you say "good dirt"--what (exactly) did you plant them in?

I had purchased Miracle Grow something or other which had a bunch of stuff in it, including mulch, which was chunks of little pieces of wood. Didn't appear to have very much actual soil in it. Nothing grew in it. Again, the seeds were very old, but all I had at the time. I now have regular rich black garden soil, not that fluffy stuff with sticks in it! I'm sure with new seeds and what I refer to as "good dirt", I'm thinkin' I'm gonna be OK!

craterlake said:
I had purchased Miracle Grow something or other which had a bunch of stuff in it, including mulch, which was chunks of little pieces of wood. Didn't appear to have very much actual soil in it. Nothing grew in it. Again, the seeds were very old, but all I had at the time. I now have regular rich black garden soil, not that fluffy stuff with sticks in it! I'm sure with new seeds and what I refer to as "good dirt", I'm thinkin' I'm gonna be OK!

using the miricle grow soil could have been a reason nothing grew my friend...
usually that soil has nutes in it.. and right off the bat your seed/seedling dont need food..
there are several brands of soil out there...
i like to use pro mix bx or hp for my hosts.. since im a water farmer...
LH

craterlake said:

"... regular rich black garden soil..." What is in your regular rich black garden soil?

The Hemp Goddess said:
"... regular rich black garden soil..." What is in your regular rich black garden soil?

No clue, just not that fluffy stuff.

I have never discussed dirt with you all before. I'm a country girl and rich black garden soil is what my garden grows best in. I have no idea what's in it, maybe some peat, which is good so I've been told. In an outside garden. Maybe an indoor grow is different??

Just because "dirt" does well outside in your veggie garden does not mean that it is right for mj. I'm a water baby, so have gotten away from soil mixtures, but I do know that what is in your soil is very important..

I would recomend letting your seeds soak in a glass of water for 12 hours and then going to the wet paper towel method until they are ready to be put in soil. It sounds like your dirt is not good, maybe look into some Pro Mix. Seeds need heat to germinate so you should invest in a little heating pad. You can get one at a grow shop or an animal supply store. Ive found that a heating pad is a great tool in cloning and germinating.

Latest posts

Back