Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told DD that you need a spanking. She said she gonna whup you good . Yehaaaaaaaaa

She working tonight but I'm bout ready for her to come home !-- It all works fine on paper but I miss the old girl !-- She say I got some fancy blue and purple jars coming tomorrow !-- Blueberry and Purple Haze ?--
Umbra we gotta talk about blueberry !-- Look B.B. King been a good producer for me -- Works well -- My kind of plant -- I got nothing bad to say about it !

Your GDP-X-BPU is better !-

- Dam she fine !-- Little bit more stretch than B.B. but maybe even more blueberry !-- Frostiest too !-- Might be different with another style of growing but -- I'm keeping the GDP-X-BPU !-- For sure !

So I went to the grocery store high -- shouldn't be no surprise -- I'm always high !-- Anyway somehow I came home with a big a** pork shoulder roast !-- Think I'm fire up the electric smoker before I go to bed tonight cook that thing all night at about 225 degrees !--

Afternoon All. Keef it looks good, You up size your plants a little. You gonna be in high cotton. Howdy Hopper, Umbra I am seeing for my self what good genes mean in weed farming. My Delusional OG at 4 week flower has a few sprinkles.

View attachment 51517dog (Small).jpg

woodhippy I got your package in the mail that was awesome buddy I give you five thumbs up on packaging that is the best I've seen yet thank you so much man I greatly appreciate it if there's ever anything I can do to return the favour please let me know

Hey Bud I had to know if I could get it done. It's the Outlaw in me. And we both got some great seeds.

Hippy I like that pic !-- Week 4 ? --Gonna be all sorts of frosty !-- There will come a time to let the girls run but for now this'll do !-- I got some hard decisions about cutting some varieties loose !-- I don't need 3-4 blueberries !-- It's like -I think - Kraven and Umbra saying this morning about finding the plants that work well for what U do ! -- Little bushes work for me !-- If I can hit that goal of a pound per square meter -- I don't care if it takes 2 plants or 8 !-- It'll be all clones the same plant anyway !

She working tonight but I'm bout ready for her to come home !-- It all works fine on paper but I miss the old girl !-- She say I got some fancy blue and purple jars coming tomorrow !-- Blueberry and Purple Haze ?--
Umbra we gotta talk about blueberry !-- Look B.B. King been a good producer for me -- Works well -- My kind of plant -- I got nothing bad to say about it !

Your GDP-X-BPU is better !-

- Dam she fine !-- Little bit more stretch than B.B. but maybe even more blueberry !-- Frostiest too !-- Might be different with another style of growing but -- I'm keeping the GDP-X-BPU !-- For sure !

The BB King I have is clearly a sativa dominant plant and the GDP x BPU I have is clearly an indica dominant plant. And the riotberry og x bpu is straight up blueberry muffins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra Coming from you, My Head is swelling, Or Maybe it that joint I just Smoked. Thanks. And Keef Thank you to. I am learning, All you folks are good Teachers.

That's one thing about these poly hybrids -x-poly hybrids -- They still got plenty variability !-- Ain't no telling what shows up ! -- My B.B. leans more toward indica and that dam GDP-x- BPU stretches some !-- I can I think I can manage it -- Hoe Berry ? -- Stretch way too much for me !-- It on the way out !-- That B.B. is blueberry dominate !-- Bred it to Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer -- came out blueberry too !-- So I might get a very few seed from using Bud's left over Strawberry pollen on a B.B. mom !- No telling what will come out that but I truely don't see but a few seed !-- Bud --Strawberry Momma should come down next week !-- She got some seed !-- So Strawberry seed be coming back to Canada soon -- I let U age them !-- I hope U find a great one !

The Jersey OG that we won't be growing anymore had a good 6" intermodal spacing. Super stretchy.

Fairly squat-- bushy --potent --heavy producing 60 day finishers work for me !-- B.B. -do it !-- White Indica too --Even narrowing the choice down to what fits there would leave many ,many choices! -- I got no interest in something gonna take 13-15 weeks to finish ! --
Umbra next week or so I'm start sexing some King Louie and BOC !--Let me see what U did !-- I could tell by looking at the seed that there wasn't Chocolate Piss in mine !

This is all just a trick to try to get me to say something ! -- I Ain't touching it !--

Spiders we got'm halfway through flower...what's a guy to do??Sprayed them with Nuke'EM..... lights out fan's on....need a puff:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back