Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bud, i vote supplies over seeds.
i am gearing up to go full auto watering. i have a fiberglass tray that i am thinking of using for veg, it would give me plenty of room. might have a tray for bloom too. also working on getting a parts list together for my clone/cut space. going with off the shelf led bulbs for the small space, its in a mini fridge. once i figured out my veg space, i knew i needed more room for cuts and things i want to hold. veg is going to be just big enough to feed bloom.

You are right dog I have to stay on track I have a plan and I need to stick to it it's just so easy to get sidetracked and I've almost got everything down so I can start switching over to the new system

Forgot Luna

Damn Umbra a guys trying to stay on track and has things to do then you go showing a swimming pool now I want to go swimming and the only thing to do with water I'm doing today is washing pods and let me tell you this sucks

Jumped out of bed @ 1345 thinking I needed to be up by 1400! My alarm is set at 1600! But, I was up a good 15 mins before I realized I coulda slept 2 more hours! No wonder I feel so rough! Up now, may as well have coffee & a few tokes.

View attachment FB_IMG_1491095795745.jpg

Plus, I was cursing "that neighbor " who cooks all that wonderful smelling food that wafts thru my apartment til I realized it was me! I put a Cornish hen in my crockpot before bed this morning & it smells heavenly! Doesn't look like much, but smells tasty!

View attachment 20170516_141035.jpg

D.D. up early ? -- Good U can look for me another scooter ! -- Your poor puppy Ginger she miss her scooter rides !

Thanks Umbra !-- U bred it --I just grew it !-- Truth is I bet I ain't getting but maybe 80 % of her potential !--
Not that she can't hold her own just like this !-- I smoked some and went to do something --Got started and forgot what I was doing -- I got a clue !-- I had a pair of wire cutters and knife !-- I better fire this pipe back up !-- Wonder what da hell I was doing with a knife and wire cutters !-- Oh well !

Slept for the day trying to beat this spring cold....hope everyone is well. Plenty of vitamin C and chicken soup and i'll be good in no time.

Kraven U better get better !

I been thinking about a grow pic to frame !-- This ain't it but I like it !-- Rose's Purple Haze framed by Umbra's GDP -x- BPU !

Umbra we need to get U some them new glasses they got that give color blind people color vision !-- Look it up !--

View attachment 20170516_153226.jpg

Evening Folks Nothing new on the homestead here. Just here to say Hello. I get my dog to stand still I will get his picture. He is out with the neighborhood dogs. There is about 6 of them.

Keef,,Weedhopper gonna fly over and eat your plants. Lol

Hippy we can't let pets run loose down here !-- It got nothing to do with the law and stuff !-- We got a couple coyote packs hunt the island !-- So many people let thier cats out and never see them again !-- They've even taken pets off the leash before !-- Even Dogs big ole Great Dane would have trouble defending against 15 or 20 of these long legged coyotes !-- They quick too !

Hopper I'm looking forward to your beach trip !- Don't get to show off my stuff to the yokels ! -- There will be party favors !-- Some wine too !-- I got some blueberry and pear bottled -- Maybe better start some cherry ?-- Watermelon needs some work !-- Got some Strawberry that I can't fix so -- I'm distill it !---Soon as I solder up a mason jar to use as a thump keg !--
- Maybe some Blackberry ? -- I forgot some things at the store so I have to go back anyway !--
What was I gonna do with this knife and wire cutters ? -- ???

We got coyote packs here to. But we also got a Hunting Season on them. Folks up use long range rifles. Seen a couple up North of me Shot at 600 yds. They even chase them with dogs. That's not me. Let Old Wiley come in the yard. I got no problems

Thanks Keef, its more of an inconvenience than anything.....i just have a light summer cold, but i swear they are worse than a winter one imho.

Take care of it Kraven !--

Hippy I never met a coyote that wasn't a sucker for a wounded rabbit call !-- I could go down the beach aways and take out the whole pack !-- They be wanting some rabbit bad !- - They not hurting me so I got no problem with them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back