Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef looks good, I would go blue. I got a NYCD X OG coming up on 8 weeks leafs starting to fade. After work on Friday it might come down. Got Strawberry Daiquiri almost ready to take its place, And GDP X BPU Gonna replace Train Wreck. Got to get ahead. Have bought no weed in 5 weeks.

Thanks Keef, I got carried away last winter and gave away too much of my stash. I will be so happy this time around if things don't fall apart before the end. Once all my clones get going good I have to slow down. My garden is getting to where it is becoming a job. I still have 3 acres to mow every week and a house I'm building. Sure would be nice to have a true automated garden.

Yep Hippy they red !-- Most these BPU crosses do !-- I think it comes from that "P"( Purple Citral ) - in BPU

Nick maybe U should get U a box and do some water pharming ? -- It's not totally automated but U can step away from it for a maybe a week ? -- More water in your box the longer before U need to top off !-- I start with about 10 gallons of nute water in a box !-- Every week or so depending on the stage they at I'll add a gallon maybe 2 to each box !-- I run a whole bloom cycle without changing it out too !-- Just topping off weekly !-- I could probably go 2 weeks away but pumps can fail ?-- timers could quit working !-- I got 2 timers one runs my lights the other turns pumps on /off every 15 minutes !-- I don't even check pH anymore unless there is a problem !--

I guess except for topping the boxes off it is a pretty automated system !-- There's always gonna be some hands on though !-- I got filters on my pumps and I have to get in the box to change it out for a clean one every couple weeks ? --Once a month !-- I can hear when the filter is loading up !-- Same with low water in a box !--U can hear the change in the pitch of the pump!

I have some experience in that department if you need to kick around some ideas nick?

Thanks, Keef and Kraven, I'll keep it in mind. The grow is always changing so one day soon mebbe I'll take you up on it. I always seem to be trying to catch up with all my commitments but one of these days..............:48:

Some experience Kraven ? -- If I ever switch to another form of water pharming I would want to learn how to do what U do !-- It would be good if I would learn other ways to grow but this will work O.K. for now !
It's easy to get overwhelmed with all the choice in every area !

Storms moving in !-- We got a severe thunderstorm warning !-- Must be what's been going on with my face today !-- I have had a bad attitude all day long !-- These pressure changes hurt ole Keef ! --I been worthless today ! -- I did move a BOC and a King Louie to bloom to sex !-- Got about 3 more of each so I should get me a girl !-- Chocolate ? -- We'll be finding out soon !

I put all my seeds up and did not start any more. New Veg before starting anymore.
Good Evening All. BB joint after Pulled Pork and Baked Beans.

Hahahaha I have not thought about the guild in a long while...it was funny.

There are 5 seasons that I know of. I used to watch 'em when I was s'posed to be working back in my Lockheed Martin days. Jeesh, thats been a while! :48:

There are 5 seasons that I know of. I used to watch 'em when I was s'posed to be working back in my Lockheed Martin days. Jeesh, thats been a while! :48:

Back in the day, we called it RCA...Combat Systems Engineering...Aegis development.

Talk about similar circles, I wuz in Dahlgren.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back